Heterosexual parental experience

Josh_H

Re: Heterosexual parental experience

Postby Josh_H » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:47 am

Og caurse it worth))) COmn, that is the same.. you all consider that we are absolutely equal with hetero couples, guys and here this question.. Parents are parents, there are single parents, hetero and gay parents... it doesn't matter, the main thing the word PARENT. if you need an advice, go ad ask)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:09 am

I do keep to a saying that all methods are good for obtaining your aim. and if there are no couples among gays who have already kids, then perhaps it is a good idea to ask those heterosexual who knows what it means to carry about a kid. lobe is the same anyway)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:36 pm

Josh_H wrote: you all consider that we are absolutely equal with hetero couples, guys and here this question..

Yes, we do consider this, but there are lot of people who consider differently - that was the point of the topic)) I dont know if you had that kid of experience, but I had my share of red-necks, who tried to teach me how to live, how to believe in our Lord Jesus, and told me that I will burn in hell along with all other gays, lesbians, Muslims and democrats)) So you will not want to talk about the tolerance with some people on the first place. I am saying, you need to know people really well to ask them questions about the gay parenting, if you want to become a parent, I mean.
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:00 pm

if i were a new father, you know, i guess i would ask all possible couples about what is right and what is bad, you know??? It does not depend on orientation, there is no special methods or gays how to change diapers dierently.. if not then, why not to ask for help?
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:14 pm

If I ever need advice in regards of raising the child, I am going to ask my sister about that. The funny thing is that I would not say she tolerates gays. I think she does the exception for me. I remember that day I told her... "Oh, Justin.." - that was all she said)Speaking about the heterosexual couples, you are forgetting the most obvious variant - your own parents. I am sure your mother will not push you away if you ask her some advice. Besides, I am sure that she will love her grand kid as much as you love him. There is not need to search for the help somewhere on the side.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:25 pm

Brendon_L wrote:I do keep to a saying that all methods are good for obtaining your aim.

I do like that approach. though, I cannot imagine a question that you would not be able to solve today trough the use of the internet. All the questions were discussed for a thousand time. And if it is some serious problem - then you will go to the hospital, where the doctors do not give a damn if you are a gay, lesbian, or whoever you may be. I am lucky, because I do have previous experience with my siblings and nieces.. nephews as well)) I know that not everyone are that lucky.. Well, you can take a chance to ask for the advice wherever you want, that is for free)
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:18 pm

when you are realloy serious about becomming a dad, then al the methods are good. i do agree that perhaps your family is not the same as those in hetero families, but the base is the same, you may ask such couples what to do with a kid, how to understand them, how to carry about them.. there is no difference in this aspect. :D
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:38 pm

this may sound funny - but I do actually know some gay couples, who are giving advices to straight ones. Those guys live in San Francisco. they even do have a channel on the youtube. the funny thing is also that most of the people who watch that channel do not know they are gays. they think they are doctors, you know, children doctors, who decided to make a video courses about the basics of the childcare. they do have lot of views) As you see - it does not matter if you are straight or gay.. the experience in upbringing the child is universal. Both men and women can be good mothers and fathers)
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:59 am

Just_R wrote:his may sound funny - but I do actually know some gay couples, who are giving advices to straight ones.

Why not? I would really want to see more such examples in the world.. That helps people to become more tolerate, and makes the straight and gay couples to be closer to each other. In the end, we are united trough the similar goal - to make our kids happy. for not the happy gay couples serve an example only to other happy gay couples .. I am sure that it is going to change over time. when the straight couples will see, that there are things they can learn from us, I think they will listen to common sense rather to their own prejudices. Then this world will become a little bit better)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Paul_O wrote:I would really want to see more such examples in the world..

We are going to see more examples - when the society will become more tolerable. and I am sure that is going to happen really soon. I always being an optimist) Meanwhile, when I am going to have the kid - and that is going to happen not later, then in a year - I will not ask the straight couples for the advises. I had too many experiences of intolerance.. And the last thing I would want is getting my family involved into that. Besides, in such situations my husband had a habit to beat people pretty hard... We even had one call in the police, but eventually it was recalled - we were going to charge those people for the abuse based on the sexual orientation intolerance.

Return to “Future dads”