How can i be sure?

Re: How can i be sure?

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Last edited by Williams on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:41 pm

i know that parenting is really very hard, and even in perfect families parents face a lot of difficulties. because it is very hard to take care of the child even if you have the person who helps you in it. you have to understand that you would never have the same life as you had , but it would be much more interesting happy and of course better. the child becomes a part of your family and is the person whom you are responsible for. but try to pay attention to your partner as well, you are not only the parent but also a husband and you partner definitely needs your attention as well.

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:32 pm

Williams wrote:you are not only the parent but also a husband

some people are finding it to be hard for them to join these two roles.. that does happen sometimes - when the kid appears in the family - one of the partners start to forget that he is a husband in the same time - and he almost forgets about his second half. That may sound strange - but that does happen, I've seen it. And, as you understand - that does not lead to anything good in this case. The family may break up... this is the worse scenario, of course. And there re other occasions - when the kid appears in the family - the parent - one of them usually- feels that he is not ready., This scenario is even worse.

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:34 pm

I think that you should feel it in your heart. I want to say that my little son for me is everything. And I can not imagine my life without this tiny creature. I always was ready to become a father and I wanted to be not a simple dad, but I would like to be really a good father. Mostly I love to spend time with him. Everywhere and in any time. I like to give knowledge for him and I like to express my love for him. If you feel that you want so you are ready for it..Be surey you will be sure!!!

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 pm

People, who eagerly wanted to have a baby, but who were unprepared for this . those are usually people, who used to hang out, who have had really active life. I mean, when people used to spend their time the way they wanted- and that had lot of energy, who liked the colourful life.
And the life with a small baby is something that is very unlike that. Eventually they do overcome that period, of course. they do not have other choice. If they do not overcome that - well it it is a sad story in that case.

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:53 pm

I can not find suitable words to describe this happiness of being a father and feel that after you some life will exist. Such thoughts really make my heart warm. I love children so much and that's why my husband and I made a step to become parents of two kids already! I have daughter and son. They make my life bright and usually our life is full fine and our home is full of smiles and laughs. Nothing can be better than it. And I surely understood it after the birth of my children. My partner has the same attitude to it

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:05 pm

Only you know yourself better than all other people, even your boyfriend. Just take your time and go to walk along the river maybe, or other your favorite place.
You should not be in hurry, but just think over this situation and you will make your decision finally. It is a way I always use to solve some problem that depends only on me. I take all the advices and useful suggestions I have heard add them to my experience, then try to understand how I feel about all this case and then !hurrey! my decision is ready and well prepared. I hope my method will help you to find the answer.

Postby Tyler » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:18 am

I was sure in my becoming to be a fI want to say that my story has started some months ago when I became a happy parent. I would like to say that I am ready for all difficulties in this life concerning my son. If you have some doubts as for it try to leave some time for recognizing whether it is worthy of your efforts or simple not. You might understand me if you are a dad already. It is quite natural that I will call myself as a good parent because I understand all responsibilities while being a father.

Return to “Future dads”