How can i be sure?

Williams

Re: How can i be sure?

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:16 pm

/
Last edited by Williams on Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:41 pm

i know that parenting is really very hard, and even in perfect families parents face a lot of difficulties. because it is very hard to take care of the child even if you have the person who helps you in it. you have to understand that you would never have the same life as you had , but it would be much more interesting happy and of course better. the child becomes a part of your family and is the person whom you are responsible for. but try to pay attention to your partner as well, you are not only the parent but also a husband and you partner definitely needs your attention as well.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:32 pm

Williams wrote:you are not only the parent but also a husband

some people are finding it to be hard for them to join these two roles.. that does happen sometimes - when the kid appears in the family - one of the partners start to forget that he is a husband in the same time - and he almost forgets about his second half. That may sound strange - but that does happen, I've seen it. And, as you understand - that does not lead to anything good in this case. The family may break up... this is the worse scenario, of course. And there re other occasions - when the kid appears in the family - the parent - one of them usually- feels that he is not ready., This scenario is even worse.

Return to “Future dads”