How can i be sure?

Seanreal

How can i be sure?

Postby Seanreal » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:41 pm

My boyfriend and I are planning to have a baby in the near future. I love children, i love to spend time with them. I know that my boyfriend is ready to become a father. We talk about this a lot. But sometimes...you know i have that feeling that i might not be ready for this. Sometimes i feel that i want a baby more than anything in the world. I have doubts. How can i be sure that i really want it? How to decide and know that i make a right choice?
jimi

Re: How can i be sure?

Postby jimi » Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:33 pm

in my life I usually solve this problem in such a way: if you have doubts about something it means you don't want it for sure. If you are really eager to have something to achieve something you will never have doubts about it. Maybe you just need time to become sure in your decision to have a baby. You shoul always listen to you heart. It will never lie to you. But the other point is that you can not make your heart live by your rules. Somebody will say that I am crazy, but I believe that time will arrange everytging in the best possible way.Everything that is made in hurry is not important, real cases need time to be solved.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Well,dude,it's only for you to be sure about all this stuff-are you ready to become a parent,is this man near you really the right choice for it all and is it all overall yours for real or you just want to think that way. 8-) ;) When you'll conquer your doubts and decide that you want to become a father-there's this one agency you can go to with all this stuff,it's called "Circle surrogacy" and it's located in Boston,USA,and they are working all around the world.My friends are real happy after cooperation with them-they said that everything is in the right place there and they are real satisfied with the service and all that. 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Tell your boyfriend about your feelings. Maybe you just need some time to get ready for parenting. I think he will understand you. Together you can solve all problems that occur so often in our relationships. From my, I want to add, that you shouldn’t worry about future. Don’t worry and be happy!
Garis

Postby Garis » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:39 pm

You should just wait until you will know for sure what you really want. It is not good idea to adopt a child if you are not sure about it. It takes a lot of money and a lot of time as well. Moreover it is nothing in comparison with your future relationships with the adopted child, if will not love him. Also it will be an epic fail in your relationships with your partner. So just double think. Everything will be fine.)
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:18 am

If you are going to be able to have a good relationship with your adult children, you are going to have to learn to treat them as adults. They are no longer your little babies, in the sense that you need to tell them what to do. It means that you only give your advice if asked for, you bite your tongue the rest of the time. ;) They truly must be free to make their own mistakes, just as you did. :) It means that while they are always, always welcome to visit, they are to live on their own and take responsibility for their own lives. :D It means that when you visit them, you never ever criticize where or how they live, or who they live with.
Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 pm

It is only you who can answer this question. Only you know yourself better than all other people, even your boyfriend. Just take your time and go to walk along the river maybe, or other your favorite place. You should not be in hurry, but just think over this situation and you will make your decision finally. It is a way I always use to solve some problem that depends only on me. I take all the advices and useful suggestions I have heard add them to my experience, then try to understand how I feel about all this case and then !hurrey! my decision is ready and well prepared. I hope my method will help you to find the answer.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:52 pm

i think that you have to feel it with your heart. if you think about the child all the time, and you are dreaming when you can go for a walk with your child then i think that you are ready for it. of course it is normal that you are afraid of something. it is your first time and you do not know anything about children but your experience will come with the time and you would be the happiest parent in the world. talk about it with your partner and decide together whether you are ready or you should wait.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:02 am

I think that if you have doubts for now - the you must wait... I always thought that it is better safe then sorry) The best thing is to speak with your partner about your doubts - and figure out what is it exactly what you are afraid of actually .Or you can just discuss that here with the dudes on the forum, with me for example) Sometimes I am very persuasive) So just think what is it that you are really afraid of and unsure of - and try to turn on the common sense to understand if your fears are justified or no.. There are many things in life that we say we are unsure of - while in reality we simply afraid of them.
Martin_T

Postby Martin_T » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:57 am

On the one hand if you have doubts - you shouldn't have babies at least in the nearest future. On the other hand, people always doubt even if they don't admit it! I can advise you to have a kind of a practice! Do you have relatives or friends with babies? Maybe it will sound strange but ask them to give you their baby at last for a week and then you'll see if you are ready or not!

Return to “Future dads”