Your advice

Nilson

Your advice

Postby Nilson » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:18 am

Friends , i have very complicatted story and i actually want to have the recommendation from yo. I THINK that there are many people who meet the problem wit hthe adoption and i think that we all have the great possibiity to share own experiance there. I think that you can share your situation with me. I actuall do not know what to do , because we with the husband can not to find the place where to get the help and support. I think that this is really strange adn we can not actually to get the real help. I think that we need just get the recommendation from the other people and i hope you will help me .
Lui

Re: Your advice

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Hey! Nilson I am happy to greet you too. To be honest I am not experienced in adoption at all. And that's why I just can recommend you to try surrogacy motherhood, just because you can be a biological father for your baby... We were really recommended to try this one. http://panaxcenter.com/ sometimes we hesitated but you know we decided and we didn't regret choosing this variant. Really. We appreciated their helpful staff and at they made complicated procedure more easier. Simply it is your choice.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:32 pm

i think that you need just find the place where you will get the really good peopel whi will support and understand you. think that wih the help of it you wll get some positive and great changesin he proces.i all the itme recomend one place forth all my friends and i think that this is one of th ebest places for the al lof us to get the help there an di think that with the help of it you wll get some positive result with the time. I think that you will be parents with the help of the Panax Center.Because this i serally working place whee you will get some positive and great imnformation and you will get the support 24 hours.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:50 pm

First of all, it is necessary to understand that adoption is irreversible. The child can not "take a game", and then return, if you do not like it. If you return the child to an orphanage, it breaks his life. Many children in orphanages are remembered as the worst nightmare that day when parents seem to have abandoned them. Again refused! You should seriously consider your step (probably even for several years), rather than give in to a minute's impulse, discuss the decision with all family members (especially if you already have children) and weigh all the arguments for and against.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:56 pm

Very interesting theme. Very often, those who vehemently oppose both LGBT people in general, and against gay marriage, and against adoption, do not have any facts proving that they are right.
The most thoughtful in the course that there are some studies, but rarely have a clue about their direction and results. In France, a law on gay marriages is being prepared (now only partnership is possible there) and adoption - and there have been very serious scientific works carried out to find out how such a situation can affect a child.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:10 pm

I must say that adoption as a process Is very very good and there are almost not so many differences between surrogate motherhood and of course adoption. It is important to know that fact that of course you have not so many chances to adopt a newborn, but this process is really easier and at all better than surrogacy motherhood if there is a question of time. I have recognized it when I was in surrogacy program. Sorry but I don't have experience in addition. In any case, both procedures are very good to my mind.
Felix

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:24 pm

How to overcome depression? Walk, watch your favorite movies, buy lovely trinkets from your heart, lie in a warm bath with plenty of foam, take your favorite hobby, fiddle with pets, read books, go to exhibitions, to the theater and cinema. In general, do what brings you pleasure (something that previously brought pleasure).
If, in the process of such a pastime, you feel guilty, consider that this doctor prescribed a prescription for you to receive joy, and with it a good mood will return.
Romario

Postby Romario » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:58 pm

I would like to say that adoption is one of the most widespread method. Being a father is a great decision. And my advice is of course being a father. I would like to say that such thoughts really make my heart warm. I love children so much and that's why my husband and I made a step to become parents of two kids already! I have daughter and son. They make my life bright and usually our life is full fine and our home is full of smiles and laughs. Nothing can be better than it. And I surely understood it after the birth of my children.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:49 am

Adoption is one of the process to become fathers. It is quite a good idea to use it. But you might understand in its complications. I recognized that this process would be really complicated because of law which is usually against adoption, in most countries. that's why we found it necessary to use surrogate motherhood. recommend you my choice. It seems to me rather better than adoption. Thanks to surrogate motherhood you will be able to be a real, dear father for your baby who can bring like you
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:36 am

My advice is straight to it. I mentioned too many times about it. I have never had neither experience in adoption nor in surrogacy motherhood. But still we are trying nowadays as for the second one . i might admit that I even don't imagine how to be parents but I think that I will be a good one just because my heart is full of love to children. I try to read many books to find out how to be a perfect father and bring up an ideal baby. I want to be educated and do all the best for my baby. My advice is to try rather surrogate motherhood.

Return to “Future dads”