Who?

Max76

Re: Who?

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:13 pm

I don't want to be like a liar but I must admit that during the whole life I dreamt of becoming a father of son. Of course all of you are right that if you are a father you should not be bothered about kids gender. Me too. I would be happy to be a father of any gender of baby but maybe I want to be a father of boy just a little bit more than a father of daughter. Maybe I am afraid of the huge responsibility while bringing up the daughter. To be honest I don't know how to bring upggirlsm. Maybe my fear will disappear..
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:27 am

Daughters can hardly experience unhappy love (and not one!), Become pregnant at a young age and even become a single mother, it is unsuccessful to get married and divorce. But the child, who will have a daughter, will always remain with her, and hence with her parents.
A woman can always change her work for a family and raise her children, which is very unlikely for a man.
The girl does not need to go to the army, if only because of her character she does not want to.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:39 am

My sincere greetings for all of you . How are you going to spend this nice day? ! I don't bother about children's gender because it is not important for me what gender to have. I mean in baby. It is really should be sooooo important for strange guys who are going to be parents. For example nowadays I am a father of son and daughter and I can not find anything better than they are. I truly understand that maybe someone wants to have just son, or just daughter. But it is not about me guys. I wanted to have both.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:13 pm

In general, in our society, men are always valued higher, they find it easier to find a job, all things being equal, it is easier to get a higher position, because then they will not have to bear children and sit in a decree. And going out to work is torn between her, the house and the child.On the other hand, a man must always work to provide for a family.
Thus it is necessary to contain children both from successful, and from unsuccessful marriage. In addition, men are more likely than women to choose dangerous professions
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:33 am

I am sincerely happy to answer you here too. I am quite interested in this discussion. It doesn't matter for everyone but everyone has different preferences. For example me. somewhere in the deep of your soul you know some certain decision as for it. For example it is really important for me simple to be a father. But truly say I wanted to be a father of son. And my dreams came true I am a father of little boy, who makes me happy every day. I just thought that being a father of daughter is pretty difficult and really more responsible as being a father of son.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:57 am

Hello dear audience. I am so inspired by previous post and I am so eager to continue it again. The gender is not so important for us, but I know that my husband is eager to have son. But for me it doesn't matter who whether son or daughter, I would love love them equally. It is known for us that our surrogate mother is waiting for son and the dream of my beloved one has come true. Maybe in future we will be lucky to be fathers of daughter too. That's why we are more happier without choosing what baby to have, boy or girl. we don't care about it
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:29 am

help the child with homework, but DO NOT DO IT FOR HIM. It's pretty convenient to do homework for a child to pass the time spent for his lessons. Try to simply direct the child, give hints, but he must perform the task himself. Remember that learning will be more effective if he himself cope with tasks. Allow him to feel pride after an independent solution of the problem.If the child does not do his homework, let him get a bad evaluation and realize his failure. He must understand that his poor performance is a serious problem;even if the lessons are not asked, the child should devote time to reading the book or fixing the material that he does not understand well
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:47 am

Avoid generalizations. Phrases such as "all your family", "you and your friends", "you never" or "you always" should not be present in the conflict.
Try not to abuse reproaches and criticism. Express discontent, but do not act as a prosecutor, otherwise your spouse will have to become an advocate from the accused. To begin the trial, the following phrases are suitable: "I do not like it when my husband / wife ..."; "How do you think I should feel at such words?"; "It offends me when I see, hear, feel ...".
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:46 pm

Certainly, the evidence of the fault of one of the spouses in some cases is beyond doubt, but for the second one there is a choice of how to behave, what will happen next, how to look at everything and in general, whether the family will live or not.
And often such married couples expect only psychologists from psychologists to change their husband or wife without even thinking of themselves as people in whose hands the power over the situation actually exists.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:51 pm

It's laziness that I consider to be the root of all evils, for in most cases laziness prevents you from doing what needs to be done, namely, inaction leads to the fact that life does not develop as we would like. Well, if you talk about your internal state, which you will achieve by being armed with a lot of reserve options for all possible events, mainly the most negative and terrible for you, then this state of bliss. So your emotions control much easier, because a person who is difficult to surprise anything and which is difficult to catch unawares, does not experience strong emotions, whether positive or negative emotions.

Return to “Future dads”