Who?

James

Who?

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:15 am

Hi people!!! Are you ready to communicate with me today? I have some questions, do you want to be a father of boy or girl? Do you care about it??? Is it important for you to have girl or boy??? Or maybe you are not interested in choosing the gender. I am one of those who don't care as well. On the sixty percent I would like to have a son. I don't know why I have such a decision and why exactly 60 percent. All all in all daughter is less important for me than son. I support the stereotype that woman wants to have girl and man wants to have son.
Max

Re: Who?

Postby Max » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:21 am

hello James! nice to be here and have a little talk with you. you touched upon very interesting subject, the choosing gender of baby, which you prefer. you know, i can't even say whom i want more. because baby it will be big present for me, and i think that in that moment i won't care about the gender. don't you agree with me? it is so long process to get a baby to a gay couple, that i think most couples will agree with me. but now i can say, that i want a big family. i want a girl and a boy, so it doesnt matter for me, who will e first.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:16 pm

I don't think that it is a very important issue. But as for me, I think that there isn't any difference what gender your future child would be. Would you love your child less if you'll have a boy but you wanted a girl? I don't think that it is so. because it is your little child and you would love him no matter what.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:14 pm

You are right, James really touched upon a good theme for discussion and I am also happy to have a little talk with you guys. I can say that each person has his personal opinion and it is good. I don't bother about gender of my babies and I should mention that when I was going to become a father I didn't even think about it. The one think I had is to be father and it didn't matter what was it : boy or girl. I was really happy when I have found out that I would become a father of twins. I was soooo happy.
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:05 am

I am not so interrested in the gender of the child. I don't really care about it whether it'll be a boy or a girl. I think that the most important thing is that the baby should born healthy. So health is the most important thing for me is that a child should be healthy. This is the most important thing for me.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Nice to meet you her, James :D As for me, it doesn't matter who I will have. Also my partner and I like children and we want to have a big friendly family. So we want to have both of girl and boy. Even if we have one baby, it'll okay. According to the stereotype, they are true in some points but people should stop to believe in them.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:30 pm

:shock: I don't understand those parents who care about their children's genders. I just have mentioned my attitude to it. I would like say that I support all comments of you that it is really not important for real parents what gender of child to have. I have the same opinion and I would like to say that I am happy that I am a father at all and God gave such a present for me. I don't care about kid's gender and I would be happy any gender, boy or girl. It doesn't matter you know.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Who is better - a boy or a girl? The question is eternal, and the dispute of whom is better to give birth, and then easier to grow lasts and lasts ... Although, most parents accept and love the child of the sex that will be born.
In general, in our society, men are always valued higher, they find it easier to find a job, all things being equal, it is easier to get a higher position, because then they will not have to bear children and sit in a decree. And going out to work is torn between her, the house and the child.On the other hand, a man must always work to provide for a family. Thus it is necessary to contain children both from successful, and from unsuccessful marriage. In addition, men are more likely than women to choose dangerous professions - a source of excitement for parents.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:51 pm

I think that girls do not produce as much noise as boys, little interest in places and games with a high likelihood of injury. But they pay too much attention to their appearance, especially in adolescence, counting each calorie eaten food and millimeters at their waist. In this case, the daughter can always give the mother a fashionable advice and tell her father what it will look like.The wardrobe and cosmetic accessories of a grown-up girl require considerable money.Daughters can hardly experience unhappy love (and not one!), Become pregnant at a young age and even become a single mother, it is unsuccessful to get married and divorce. But the child, who will have a daughter, will always remain with her, and hence with her parents.

Return to “Future dads”