Physical and mental development

Re: Physical and mental development

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:26 pm

Hi dudes and dudettes. I have inspired mood today and you? As for mental health, you should think about it from the very very born, it is the most important, but as for physical.. I know the fact that doctors do not recommend giving a child in sports section under four years, because it can overwhelm the next load. Depending on the physical development of the child can be given to the section in the age of 4 years. The sooner he begins to engage, the more likely he will form the necessary skills in the sport. Try to start from simple books and deals

Postby Felix » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:22 pm

I think that parents really should consider about taking their kid to some courses. Music, for example - is a really great choice! I was in the musical school, playing the piano. I did not become a professional musician - but that skill gave me alot of benefits, I did even work as a musician in restaurant when I had some hard times with work) But it also gives a great boost to the general intellectual and emotional development. It is also a great idea to visit some sport classes - swimming, athletics... When one is still a child - its body gets much more from the exercises, they improve the immune system.

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:15 pm

For parents self-conscious, shy child psychologists often recommend to send it to some children's club. Groups there are usually few in number means that stress is not as great as, for example, in school, and not so scary with someone to meet you.
As a rule, the children in the circle are more similar to each other, because they have common interests. This facilitates the establishment of friendly relations. First of all, it is an opportunity to get new friends for your child. And it is also a very good opportunity to develop quickly and correctly.

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:28 am

I am happy to see you here again. I am surprisingly in a good mood today and what concerning you? I might say that that both mental and physical development is pretty important. But the main thing you should understand that the most important thing to consider is whether your child is ready for it. Usually, by the time children attain the age of two, they are ready to read. But this is not a hard and fast rule, as every child is different. You might firstly find out what sections you baby wants to visit, and try always be interested in his opinion as well.

Return to “Future dads”