our story

Lui

Re: our story

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:21 pm

Hello hello!!! Geof I congratulate you on this happiness. Because it is something fantastic!!! Twins moreover!!! I suppose you are the happiest person. I am a happy father is probably really interesting because me and my beloved one really sincerely wanted to become fathers and firstly we even thougr that our dream will never come true. Probsbly in the last year our dreams came true and nowadays we are happy fathers. We used surrogate agency. It was panax centre what is really very popular nowadays among the whole world
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:35 pm

Friends, I think that there are amny differnet people and there are amny differnt unique storie to share it with the each othr .i THINK that we all need just share own experiance and this is erally woking.I think thatwe al lare in the same situation be cause tis is very difficult to be understand by society and we all need jsut provide all thepeople wth the informatin that we all the same people and we all are having the same rights like they are. I think that this is very important and we al lneed jsut pay atention on this fact and with the help of it ouy will get some positive and great changes in the world around you.
blue

Postby blue » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:19 am

For parents surrogate motherhood is a chance to have a long-awaited child, even if it is not in the traditional way, but, nevertheless, they are considered the biological parents. On the negative side, they are just the wrong choice of a surrogate mother and that surrogacy is a costly procedure.

Return to “Future dads”