What should i b ready for?

Just_R

Re: What should i b ready for?

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Another thing you should not forget about - is how will you raise your kid when he will grow up, and will start asking questions "Where is my mom?" et cetera. You need to have the answers prepared beforehand, else way, when the kid will not see complete awareness and certainty in your answers, he may start to feel itself defective in comparison with other children. More then that, these kids, from the straight families, they might bully him about the fact that his parents are gays. that does happen all the time, and that does leave a deep scar on the kids psychics.
Easton

Postby Easton » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:24 pm

i think that it is very difficult because if you are not prepared and you get the child yo will be very stressed and depressed because of it. sometimes you want to spend some time alone but you do not have an opportunity to do it. it is very bad. i think that you understand that you have to be prepared physically as well, you have to be always with your child, you will not have enough time for sleep an d you will always tired ad exhausted. you have to know how to make all the chores together with the child. i am not a dad but i have heard a lot of stories about it. :roll: :roll:
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:55 pm

you shall not expect that you will look good and feel fresh. even in perfect families parents face a lot of difficulties. because it is very hard to take care of the child even if you have the person who helps you in it. you have to understand that you would never have the same life as you had , but it would be much more interesting happy and of course better. the child becomes a part of your family and is the person whom you are responsible for. but try to pay attention to your partner as well, you are not only the parent but also a husband and you partner definitely needs your attention as well.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:41 pm

Williams wrote:you are not only the parent but also a husband and you partner definitely needs your attention as well.

I think you did write it already - or am I mistaken?:) By the way - I am not completely agree with you that " shall not expect that you will look good and feel fresh." i do know lot of couples - who managed to look good and fresh even after having twins.. the thing is that you need to prepare yourself for the kids well - to organize your schedule, et cetera. It's all about the time management.. You will have to forget about some things, of course, such as entertainment - at least part of it. But in the same time your life is tot going to change that strongly as you are expecting.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:11 pm

I am glad to be registered here on this website!!! I am in a good mood today)))) and you??? I am a father as I have mentioned, I am A father of son and now we are waiting for a new baby. I hope that everything will be okey and we will be happy fathers of two babies. Of course without any words it is difficult but in any case we will cope with it because we had been waiting for baby for a long time. So that's why these difficulties are only pleasure for us.0you should be ready for everything but if you want it, you will cope.
Kreg32

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:22 pm

well you shall get ready to new time in your life. I really know it to the full because I have only one child but in general I can tell you that it is really very different and of course for some parents it is not hard and for some it is really very hard and that is why I think that you shall be ready to everything and you shall think about everything. I think that you understand what I am talking about and you shall get used to it. For me parenting is not hard and I can not tell that it is really very stressful or something like that. It is not a problem for anyone i think that you can be happy about parenting.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:55 pm

I think that you need just be ready for everything. Because this is very responsible to be good father and you all the tme need just pay attention on the possibility to treat your child in the great way. I think that you all the time need just pay all this infornation in the mind and yu all the time will find something for you. BECAUSE you need just follow all the wants of your child and you will know what he really want to get from the life. I thinkthat you need jsut keep all the informaton in the mind and try to make the life of your child really good and positve and full of the great and posiive impressions and moments.

Return to “Future dads”