Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Timmy

Re: Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:22 pm

Hey everybody. I wish you to spend these weekends with your close people for sure. talking about that article I must admit that I am a little bit confused about this situation with a teacher. I mean this one that parents have threatened to start a campaign to have a gay preschool teacher to leave his job. The group of parents in Berlin reportedly threatened to gain signatures to keep the teacher away from his children. The Tagesspiegel newspaper earlier this week reported that they are nervous about a gay man leading their kids to bathroom. It is cruel decision I think. .
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:06 pm

this is right and we all need pay attention on the problem of the homophobia all over the world.because it ruins the million people lives every day. I think that straight people can not even imagine the number of the harm they brings to the our families. We all suffered it and this is very difficult to find the right decision to this problem of the our nowadays society. That is why we all need start the changes from the own life.We all should change something in the life which will bring the better results for the all of us. I think that this is the best decision inthe all this situation.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 am

Good day today, isn't it??? Have you heard that man slit his lover’s neck during sex and than robbed ??? I was afraid of hearing this article. It was exactly shocked... I heard that Baptisto D’Costa, 53, was killed by his 21-year-old lover Amaan Gopal Kavitiya on the west coast of India. The killer stole his victim’s possessions after the murder and he already admitted the guilt. If you want to read this horrible article, you can find something here on this resource. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/01/25/ ... obbed-him/
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:18 am

we all have th esame rigths like the otehr people have and i think that we all need remember it evry time. Because this is very important to have the knowledge which will help you to achieve some success in the life. I think that gay people need get more rights adn in this case we all can say thta we achieve everything in the life.
Because of it , i want to say that everything is in the our hands and just we all can change the situation for the better an i think that we will make it all soon, Because this is awfull to live and be followed all the time.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:17 pm

How are you guys? This article told me that South Goa SP Arvind Gawas said that the victim was closeted gay man, sexually involved with several men. On Saturday evening, Kavitiya asked D’Costa to meet him near a church in Colva and later they went to the beach where they had sex. “Finding D’Costa in a vulnerable position, Kavitiya took out a knife and slit D’Costa’s throat and stabbed him in the neck. He died instantly,” the police report goes on. Well the thoughts are quite different as for the statements and opinions here
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:07 am

Hello everybody and everyone who decided to be here. I am in some friendly mood and you?? I heard that South Goa SP Arvind Gawas said that the victim was closeted gay man, sexually involved with several men. On Saturday evening, Kavitiya asked D’Costa to meet him near a church in Colva and later they went to the beach where they had sex. “Finding D’Costa in a vulnerable position, Kavitiya took out a knife and slit D’Costa’s throat and stabbed him in the neck.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:01 pm

I am going to share with you some new piece of article. I hope you will appreciate it . Sir Elton announces his last tour and is gong to say goodbye to his faithful listeners. Sir Elton’s farewell tour will be spread over three years, taking in 300 performances around the world. Sir Elton denies that he ends his career because of weak health. Speaking at a press conference in New York he said: “I always thought I was going to be like Ray Charles, BB King – on the road forever. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2018/01/25/ ... well-tour/
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:08 am

Developed diligence. The child enjoys learning and other work. Developed cognitive needs. Desire to learn and understand new, unknown. Self-confidence and opportunities. "While I do not get it, but I will do everything to get it." Confidence in unconditional love and understanding from parents. Unconditional love is not permissiveness and forgiveness. This is the adoption of the child as he is, an effective help in solving his problems. Very often, children can be heard: "My mother does not like me, I'm not learning well, I do not have many fives." The success of a child in teaching depends on many factors, of which the main thing is your belief in his strengths and capabilities.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:18 am

Sometimes roles contradict one another, or too many roles and associated obligations and responsibilities are imposed on one of the spouses (by his tacit consent or to complete displeasure).
There is another extreme - one of the spouses, considering himself the most competent in all areas, heroically assumes almost all the roles. What remains different - he feels unnecessary, devalued, not worthy of respect and, in general, can not find his place in the family.
Julian

Postby Julian » Mon May 14, 2018 6:16 am

Well the theme is not about children and upbringing. But okay, let's discuss it. Sir Elton announces his last tour and is gong to say goodbye to his faithful listeners. Sir Elton’s farewell tour will be spread over three years, taking in 300 performances around the world. Sir Elton denies that he ends his career because of weak health. Speaking at a press conference in New York he said: “I always thought I was going to be like Ray Charles, BB King on the road forever. That's just everything I have found out.

Return to “Fathers’ section”