Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Moppy

Re: Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Postby Moppy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:42 pm

Our life full of different happenings and i think that you will not pay attention on the other people and their comments as for it. Because in this case you will not have the own lufe and i thinkt hat thisis not rigth for the all of us. i think that we all need pay attention onthe own life and on the way we are living.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:43 pm

I think that we all have the same rigths for the life like the other people , because we all the time need pay attention on the own wants. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) Because we need not to follow the life of th other peopel and this is very important to follow own way in the life.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:46 pm

We are living just one time and i thinkt hat we all need paya ttention on thsi fact. Because you willnever have the possibility to overlive it. Because we need need have the unigue understandinf on the own way. I think that we all need pay attention onthe own life frst of all.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:12 pm

I think that this is not rigth actually, because we all have th esame rigths like the otehr people have and i think that we all need remember it evry time. Because this is very important to have the knowledge which will help you to achieve some success in the life. I think that gay people need get more rights adn in this case we all can say thta we achieve everything in the life. Because of it , i want to say that everything is in the our hands and just we all can change the situation for the better an i think that we will make it all soon, Because this is awfull to live and be followed all the time. We need stop it all.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:18 pm

I think that thisis stupid just talking here about it this is better try to change the situation for the better .because we all are tired just be followed all the time. I think that thisis very irritating for the all of us adn we want to stop it. Because of it , i thinkthat we all need try to change the situation for the better . because we need provide our children wit thhe better future. I think that this is our responsibility adn we all need try to do it. Because of it there are many different things we can do. First of all , we need think about the people who can support us and do something for the all of us. I think that with the help of them we can do something.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:19 pm

I think that this i stime for the other people understadn the reality of the life and that we all are the same people like the otehr and we all have the same rights like they have. I actually tired to be just simply followed every time for the my own way of the living. I think that we all need pay attention on the ourselves adn pay less attention on th eother people life. Because this is really irritating for me. I want to live the way i think it is right and nobody can say me thati do something in the wrong way. Because we all are different and i think that this is absolutely common for the all of us to live in this way.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:23 pm

The rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people vary from country to legalized same-sex marriage and same-sex partnerships, to imprisonment and death penalty. I think that this is our common problema nd we all need think about it , because this is very difficult to overcome it for the one day. I think that we all need be protected by the law and other people need try to support us. We want the recognition by the state of same-sex relationships, the legal right to openly serve in the armed forces, the adoption of children by same-sex families. I think that we all have the rigths for it all.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:54 pm

Yeah guys, I read it almost month ago. I was really absorbed in this news. but after reading i had really strange feelings. As I know a group of Muslim parents have threatened to start a campaign to have a gay preschool teacher to leave his job. It is known that the group of parents in Berlin reportedly threatened to gain signatures to keep the teacher away from his children. The Tagesspiegel newspaper earlier this week reported that they are nervous about a gay man leading their kids to bathroom.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:24 pm

To be honest I was really shocked when I have found out that strange information from this certain article. And what about you??? Did you have the same feelings as me??? according to the Local, many parents have removed their children from the kindergarten. Social Democrats senator for education Sandra Scheeres, also supported the teacher. We don’t tolerate discrimination. We want to raise the number of male kindergarten teachers so that they become important role models for children,” Scheeres said.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:22 am

I am not sure that it is good news. It is really interesting to find out that many parents have removed their children from the kindergarten. Social Democrats senator for education Sandra Scheeres, also supported the teacher. We don’t tolerate discrimination. We want to raise the number of male kindergarten teachers so that they become important role models for children,” Scheeres said. Of course it is not so good to hear that a simple gay teacher was suspended.. It is really cruel I suppose....

Return to “Fathers’ section”