Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Mall

Re: Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Postby Mall » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:11 pm

I want to provide you with the information and you wil understadn me. Becaus ei wan tto say that we all are equal in the rigths and you need think about it. I think that we all the time need just think about it. i think that we all have the same rights like the other people.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:20 pm

I think that this is some kind of the necessety to chare the information about the gay people and our rights. Because i think that people need be persuaded that we all have the same rigths and i think that we all need think about it. I all the time try to provide the other with the fame information.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:25 pm

All our problems because of the misunderstanding. I think that we all need pay attention on the other people and their life.Because this si very important to pay attention on the other people wants . Because this is not rigth to treat just own interestsand wants.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:29 pm

I have my own family and i think that this is only people i need to treat about. Because they all the time with me and they can support me eveyr time . I think that this is great for the all of us to have the own life without the presence of the other people in it. I think that this is rigth position.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:31 pm

I want to say that i am happy. Because i have everything inthe lfie and i think that this is our responsibility to be happy all the time. Because we all the time need think about the other people in the case they thinking about us .I think that this is rights and we all need follow this position.
Mall

Postby Mall » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Our life is very complicated thing and we all need pay attention on the more imporatnt tohings that we all have in the life. Because we all pay too much attention onthe other people comments as for the ourt life. because we need not pay attention on the othe rpeople comments as for it.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:34 pm

I agree with you all that we need have th eown position as for the own life. Because we all the time need think about the own interests firstly. Because we need provide other people with the information as for the peopel with untraditional orientation .because we all need be sure that there are people who understand us.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:36 pm

There are many people who can support us in the all life situations. Because i thinkthat we all are equal under the law and under the God . Because there are many different people and many different minds. because you can not be good for the all people around you and you need be good for yourself.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:38 pm

This is great that there are many people who try to support us ,because thsisi very difficult to live when the other people want to kill you all the time. Because we all the time try to listen the other people and we all the time need think ab out it. Tahtis why you need think about it.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:40 pm

i hate people who descrimanate the other just because we are gay peope and we all are different from the other. I think that we all equal under the law and we all have th eown life position. Because there are many different people who think that we all have the rigth to have the own opinion.

Return to “Fathers’ section”