Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Lorry

Re: Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Postby Lorry » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:36 am

I want to say that i am happy person, because i have everything for the happy life. I have never pay attention on the other people comments as for me. Because i think that it is worthless. Becaused nobody can say me what kind of the lfie i need to have and what way i need to follow.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:38 am

Our life is really good thing if we will not pay attention onthe thoughts of the sociaty as for the gay people. Because i think that we all have the rigth to do everything that we want withthe own life. Because this is great for the all of us to have the own life and own preorities.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:39 am

Descrimination kill many people . Because sometimes people hate gays and ready even kill us. Just because we all are different from them we have such problems. I think that this is good have own way of the lfie and have th epossibility to follow it without the presence of the other people in it.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:48 am

I have never pay attentiono nthe people who think that i am not right , just because i am gay. I think that this is my choice adn i have all the rigths to do everything that i want to do .Because we all have different lifes adn we all have different thoughts as for the same situation in the life.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:50 am

I want to provide you all with the thought that you will not do everythingt hat the other people tell. Because they do not want you be happy. I think thta this is the main problem of the our age that people ready to kill you because you look good and you are happy.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:52 am

People do not want to understand us and i think that this is the biggest problem. Because there are many different people who think that they are rigth because they say tha we all have not right for the common life near the other people. But this is stupid to think in thsi way.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:54 am

We all make our life.I think that thissi our right to be gays, because we all are equal in the rights and nobody can ruin it. Because here are many different people who think that we all are ill and we need some treatment. But this is actually nonsence. Because all that we need is some support from the other people.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:55 am

I all the time do what i think thatthis is right. Because you will never be good for the all people around you .i think thatwe all need understand it and keep it in the mind. Because there are many people who unsatisfied with the gays people behavior , but this is their problems actually.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:00 pm

I think that we all can change everything but all that we all nee dis to have the desire for th esome changes. Because i want to say thta this is very difficult to have the own position and just follow it every time . I think that it can do just strong people.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:09 pm

We all have the right to have th eown lufe we all want to life. Because we all the itme need remember thatwe all have just one life and we need follow it all the itme. Because this is very important for the all of us to stay yourself and you need think about it.

Return to “Fathers’ section”