Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

MORAN

Re: Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Postby MORAN » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:11 am

I all the time try to find the answer on the question why other people want to make the harm to the all of us. I actually can not understadn it . Because we all in the same situation and we all have the equal rights and equal position in the life.I think that this is true.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:13 am

I think that we all need have own position and follow it in the life. because this si very important to have the own opinion as for the situations we all have in the life.I think that this si true and we all need follow it. Because it is just our life.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:15 am

This is very difficult to understadn the reason why gay people all the time descriminated? Why we have not the possibility to life the common life with the otehr people? I can not really explain it and i think that this si very difficult to do it. Life is very complicated.
MARK

Postby MARK » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:19 am

I think that we all need pay more attention on the way of the our lfie. Because this is better than think all the time what the other people think about us. Because you can not be good for the all peopel around that is why you need stay just yourself in the every life situation.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:21 am

I want to say that there are many people nowadays who think that we all have the possibility to live the own way wthout the otehr people recommendations as for the our life. because we all are the same part of the society like they are and we all have the same rights like they have.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:22 am

This is very important to know what for you are living. Because we all need understadn the reason why we are living on the planet and what for we all are following the own way .because this is very important to understand it and think about it , at list sometimes.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:28 am

I have never pay attention on the other people who just try to inturrupt me from the common life and you will find the good way to the improving the life. Because everything depends on us and just we can decided what to do in this or that situation. I am sure that everything will be great .
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:30 am

This is our life nad just we can make the decision what is better for theall of us. Because there are many different people who think that we all have not right to do something for us. Because gay people have not any rights . I think that this si not true and we all have the own position in this life.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:32 am

I want to live my own life and stay independent from the other people comments as for the way i am living. Because this is great when you have own life possition and you will follow it all the time. I think that i have it and it is really good and need for me.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:34 am

I all the time just pay attention on the wants and desires of my family. Because i think that thiss is people who support me every moment i will need it. Because this si great when you have people with whom you can share everything that you have on the soul.

Return to “Fathers’ section”