Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Nilson

Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Postby Nilson » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:58 pm

I think that we all need think about th efuture of the our kind .I have read the newsaper and find the information which i want to share with you all . I was shocked after the reading of it. A group of Muslim parents have threatened to start a campaign to have a gay preschool teacher to leave his job. The group of parents in Berlin reportedly threatened to gain signatures to keep the teacher away from his children. The Tagesspiegel newspaper earlier this week reported that they are nervous about a gay man leading their kids to bathroom. http://gaynewseurope.com/en/2017/03/30/ ... suspended/
blue

Re: Parents ask a gay teacher to be suspended

Postby blue » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:06 am

Homosexuality was originally a term put into use as the designation of sexual desire of the individual to persons of the same sex and sexual relations between them; at the present time many experts considered that the term in contemporary Russia has acquired a negative connotation, and is outdated and inaccurate, and it has spread as an ideological cliche, but Russian language is still found in the scientific literature and in the media.
blue

Postby blue » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:06 am

The term can indicate either a preference for homosexual relationships to heterosexual and practices of alternation of Homo - and heterosexual relationships (bisexuality). Under this term is considered as a single concept, not specifically standing out, and not rassmatrivali, bisexuality and homosexuality. For a term not commonly used equivalents, indicating other sexual orientation. :|
MaxPower

Postby MaxPower » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:57 am

This sounds really disgusting ana immoral! What a teacher did to children that he should be suspended, tought them?! It doesn't matter what is the orientation of the teacher the main question is how does he work and treat children! Some straight teachers can be absolutelly inadequate and do terrible stuff to children. Those parents should be suspended if i can say that))))
blue

Postby blue » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:08 am

Homophobia — a collective definition for the various forms of negative reaction to the manifestations of homosexuality, as well as the related social phenomenon. Homophobia is considered in official international documents of the European Parliament, as well as some sociological institutions on a par with racism, xenophobia, anti-Semitism and sexism. :twisted:
blue

Postby blue » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:09 am

This concept refers, in its narrowest sense, to uncontrolled negative emotions (fear, disgust, anger, etc.) towards people of homosexual orientation and same-sex sexual contacts. Individual clinical signs of homophobia in psychiatry and psychotherapy does not exist, this disease is not in the "Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders" American psychiatric Association. The term "homophobia" is not a designation of mental disorder. :?
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:10 am

I think that this is right and we all need pay attention on the problem of the homophobia all over the world.because it ruins the million people lives every day. I think that straight people can not even imagine the number of the harm they brings to the our families. We all suffered it and this is very difficult to find the right decision to this problem of the our nowadays society. That is why we all need start the changes from the own life.We all should change something in the life which will bring the better results for the all of us. I think that this is the best decision inthe all this situation.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:13 am

Friends, I think that we all on the side of the changesa dn this si possible to change everything for the better.But one problem, not all the people want to do it.Because they feel the comfort just living their life nad they think that this si grea tto have the possibility to make the other peopel to do that they do not want to do . I think that this is not right actually and we all need just follow the own way of the lfie with the own right and laws.because this is really stupid to follow all the time other people opinion as for the our way of the living. We all need pay attention on this fact and try to correct our life firstly.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:17 am

I think that we all need fight for the future of the our children. Because we need not waiting for the help from the side of the other people. Because we needent withthe our problems and people think that this is just our own problem with the homophobia and descrmination .But i think that they aare wrong. Because this is common problem for the all of us and we all need looking for th esome concret decision to correct it. Because we all victems of it .I think that we all need pay attention on the case that just we can do something for the better of the our life. Because we all understand the importance of it.
MARK

Postby MARK » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:20 am

I met al ot of the people who just try to interrupt me from the comfortable life. because they think that they know in the better way what kind of the life i need have.but they were wrong, because i thinkt hat nobody can decided anything instead of me. I know that gay peopel have less rights inthe our country , but i disegree with this fact. I think tjat we all are the same peopel and have the same rights like the other people have.We all want to have the family and treat the children. I see nothing bad in this want. I think that this is even better for the all of us, for the straight peopel and for the gay and lesbian people.

Return to “Fathers’ section”