Miss my son...

Sam32

Re: Miss my son...

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:22 pm

If you had a legal marriage you can apply to a court. Even if it isn't your biological sun you have aright to see him at least once a week, so if you really miss your son then go to the lawyer and ask his help, ask him whether you have a chance to win a court. Or try to convince your ex to see your son. Good luck!
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:03 pm

i think that it is really very rude from his side but unfortunately you can not do anything in this situation. you are not his father and you do not have rights on him that is why you just can talk to your ex husband and tell him that you really miss him and want to see and spend at least some time together.
and of course your son may help you. if he also wants to see you then he can ask the father to see you. i think that everything will be alright.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Nicola, I am so sorry about you and unfortunately about the situation you have faced.. I want to say that my little son for me is everything. And I can not imagine my life without this tiny creature. I always was ready to become a father and I wanted to be not a simple dad, but I would like to be really a good father. Mostly I love to spend time with him. Everywhere and in any time. I like to give knowledge for him and I like to express my love for him. It is just the best for me to show my life to my heart, my son, my sun!
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:47 am

You should start with a new sheet. The true is that it's the same thing like you have lost your friend. It wasn't your son or relative.
It happens sometimes life bring us to the right people in the right time and if it happens like that, let it go. Live your own life, create your own family. Think better about how to find a new partner with whom you will grow up your children. I thing it is the best solution of this situation. Cheer up and Enjoy your life whatever happens.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Here you are dudes and dudettes. I am going to tell you many interesting things about my opinion. I would like to say that my cchildren brings a great sense in my life. It is everything for me and I want to mention that children brings many positive emotions in my life and I surely would like my kids will be pretty like me. I strongly believe in that :lol: apart from it I want to say that I sincerely miss them every single minute and I can not imagine how could I live without them. Miss them every day when I don't see them
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:33 am

Good morning. Today it snows again in my country. I am tired of it. Our children are like treasures, like flowers of this life and we should be thankful God for the opportunity to be parents. when I work or do far from my son I usually miss him and I always need him. Because he became really dear person for me for some months. he became the most important person in the world for me. All guy needs his child, being without it can really spoil our every day's life. And it is very sad
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:22 am

Many parents are often tormented by the question of how to control the child's performance of homework. If the child is studying well, then it is enough to check his homework from time to time. It is important not so much to control, how many to show that you do not care what he does. Parental interest causes a great motivation for children in school.First of all, parents should take care that the student has a permanent place (a desk with everything necessary for studying), where he could safely do his homework.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:33 am

This applies to the spouse, but the mother is a special case. She was not always a mother-in-law - irritable and harmful, first of all it's your mother. It is the latter status that often gives rise to a negative attitude towards the son-in-law.
Especially if mom and daughter before the appearance of a third person were very close. In this case, my mother will be openly jealous, suffer from lack of attention.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sun May 27, 2018 8:11 pm

I would like to say that that's so nice that you miss your son. I don't have someone to miss.. Children is just something fantastic, i can not describe my feelings while contact with children and my desire to become a dad is never changeable I am greatly happy that nowadays I am going to be a father, some months and I am father. We dream about twins, girl and boy. And it will be the best present from God to our couple at all. Both me and my husband love children it is just our main aim of the whole life to create a big family full of children... I really want a baby to miss too..
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:22 pm

So, speaking about the price for family happiness, we see selfishness and price, sacrifice which people did not dare to create a family, first of all they harmed themselves, depriving themselves of the inner comfort that gives a happy family, which takes into account interests of each of its members. There can also be a situation in which one is a clearly expressed egoist in the family, and because of the selfishness of one member of the family, everyone suffers, this is also quite a frequent situation in many families.

Return to “Fathers’ section”