Miss my son...

David

Re: Miss my son...

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:16 pm

I thing that you should try to forget your ex partner and all what is connected with him( including his son). You should start with a new sheet. The true is that it's the same thing like you have lost your friend. It wasn't your son or relative... It happens sometimes life bring us to the right people in the right time and if it happens like that, let it go. Live your own life, create your own family. Think better about how to find a new partner with whom you will grow up your children. I thing it is the best solution of this situation. Cheer up and Enjoy your life whatever happens!
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:28 pm

i understand you but i think that it is not your son and in this case yo can not do anything, you just may hope that in the future your partner would let you see him but i really doubt in it. son is his and that is why he has all rights not let you see him. of course, you got used to the child but i think that with the time it will go, you will find the other partner and be happy with him. you may have your own child and no one would take it from you if you are a good father. good luck.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:33 pm

I do not even know what to tel you... It is pity that you faced such a problem and that you have no opportunity to see him... Honestly i do not even know how to help, perhaps you can have a tak with your ex in order to ask him at least give you a chance to see a boy?
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:55 am

Unfortunatelly or maybe fortunatelly i cannot feel the level of your pain and how dredful you feel about having no meetings with a boy. I am not a father but i do remember how important my dad was for me in the childhood. it is really bad that you cannot see him.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:55 pm

Did you talk to your ex again? Such decisions are never made with a cool mind.. I mean, if you were really loved by his kid, then he had no moral right to forbid you to see it. I think you need to give him some time and then to speak again with him.. as I told before, though. I just feel compassion towards you, because I know what it is , when you are being taken from the person you love. And I know how that hurts you. so was there any progress with that story of yours? I bet that you continued to try, not stopping on writing the post here in the search for the compassion) Write some news!
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:35 pm

It is such a pityy. i am so sorry that yuou faced such a difficult situation in your life. and however i do not have my children yet, i can imagine what it means to lose a kid... not to have an opportunity to see him again. perhaps the talk to your ex would help?
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:46 am

i am sooooooooo enormously sorry for you and your situation, man. and i cannot even imagine how badly you feel, my friend, you know... i guess the only thing you can do that is trying once more to talk to your ex and let you see the boy at least several times, my friend. perhaps he wil et you do it. he must.. hope so! ;)
Williams

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:46 pm

i understand what i am talking about and i think that you shall talk to your partner about it. i think that it would be really very rude if he would not let your see your son.the fact he is his biological father does not mean that he can do everything he wants and does not let you see your son. i do not think that it is normal. but at the same time i do not know whether it would be possible for you to do anything in this situation. i think that you shall consult the lawyer and then you would know what would you do with it. i wish you good luck and everything the best.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:28 am

Here you are my dear friends. Today is a great day for our conversation. Do you agree with me??? I am in a gloomy mood today.. :| :idea: So Nicola... Hmm I even don't know what to say here and how to help you. Of course without any words I am sorry about that situation that happened with you.. It is really terrible to understand that the child you get used to is not close to you. I really understand your pain and your worries. But frankly speaking you have no rights to him and it is really awful. Maybe you should try to find common language with his biological father???
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Oh my God.. It is really terrible.. Nicola, i am sincerely sorry about your situation... Your ex is really crazy man because you got used to your baby. he is your son almost and you brought up him some time to call him as your son... Hmm unfortunately you don't have any rights on your son because his biological father is another man and not you. I agree that sometimes even those people who are close to us can be so cruel as for the attitude to us. To be honest I even don't know what to recommend you in this situation.

Return to “Fathers’ section”