Miss my son...

JansenJace

Re: Miss my son...

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:48 am

You can do nothing about it. Let your pain out. Let the tears flow. Never be afraid to cry, even if it's not something you usually do. Realize that there is no right or wrong way to feel pain or to express it. What is important is that you recognize the pain and try to work through it. How you do so is entirely up to you and will vary from person to person. Life is unfair we all know that but this is not the end of the world. Stay strong! I am really sorry you experience such a situation, man. Hope everything will change soon.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Well,what can I say to you in this situation dude-I think that no matter what will I say about it all,it just won't f*cking help you and you won't feel better in no way cause of some words some unknown dude will tell you,thinking that he knows something better in this life and all that,you know what I'm saying?I mean,I can uderstand all that and I can relate to all that ,cause i would just react the same way if somebody would try to tell me something in that ttype of situation,I would just tell everybody to go to hell,you know? 8-) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:46 am

That is very difficult and I guess all those words you may see hear bring you little cpmpassion, i guess. however I consider that you have to try somehow to restore your relations with a kid and try to start seeing him. i do not believe that there is no chance for you to do this. Perhaps you'l have to find some approach to your ex. And try to ask him at east to see a guy for some short hours. he must understand that during that time spent together you fet yourself a parent and now really love that guy. At least you have to try)
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:46 am

Unfortunatly I have nothing to say good about it. You can do nothing about it. Let your pain out. Let the tears flow. Never be afraid to cry, even if it's not something you usually do. Realize that there is no right or wrong way to feel pain or to express it. What is important is that you recognize the pain and try to work through it. How you do so is entirely up to you and will vary from person to person. Life is unfair we all know that but this is not the end of the world. Stay strong! I am really sorry you experience such a situation, man. Hope everything will change soon.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:45 pm

I want to advice you something but even do not know what((( Change your soul (spirit). People have an unfortunate tendency to remember negative experiences but forget positive ones. However, thanks to adaptability (neuroplasticity), you can actually change the way your soul functions. You can train your soul to be happier.Practice mindfulness. Occupy your mind with positive thoughts and humming a tune, for happy effects on the mind and body. Focusing on your experiences in the present moment without judging them can help you become more compassionate to yourself and to others.
Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:54 pm

I sympathize with you. The biggest loss of life of any man - is parting for some reason with a child. You must understand that this is someone else's child, and you have to come to terms with this loss, but you have the optimal solution - a distraction.After all, we all know that breaking a relationship with a man, we will fast forward in grief when met another man and loved him. In such a case, and anguish of breaking a previous relationship becomes less visible to us. Stick to the same principle in relation to children. Try to adopt a child or come to the boarding schools and make donations to the children, who are deprived of parental love. Believe me, these children will grant you so many love, your life will change radically.
jimi

Postby jimi » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:47 pm

Oooo it is really sad story. My parents divorced when I was 12. I stayed with my mom . I met my father quite rare. I know, he missed me very much, So did I, however he was not my biological father.I understand your feelings. It doesn't matter are you biological father or not. I believe that you will meet your son very often in future. All troubles and hard times are not endless. The main point is that you love him, and he lives in your heart. Rainbow comes after rain.
Franky

Postby Franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Try to explain your ex, that you miss your son so much. Your relationships with a boyfriend should not affect your relationships with a child. It is obvious, that this child misses you too. It is unfair to do such a thing. I am dead sure he has to let you meet and visit your son from time to time.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:27 pm

i do not understand your ex-husband and i think that you should talk t him.of curse you can not make anything concerning the law because it is not your child.but if your ex husband is a normal person and he understands everything then he would let you see him at least once a month. but i understand if you are not in good relations then it would be useless to ask him to see your son. i hope that you would solve your problem and everything would be good. wish you good luck and be happy.
Adam

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:34 pm

You are in a bad situation! I can't even imagine what you feel! We're all people, that's why I think you should talk to your ex. Maybe you should even try to get some support from the biological mother! Anyway, you shouldn't give up! I advise you to think about those happy moments that you had with your baby! Really YOUR baby. You loved your son and he loved you, he still loves you even if you're not together! Time cures everything and it also changes people. That's why maybe with time the attitude of your ex to this situation changes and he will let you to see your child!
Last edited by Adam on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Fathers’ section”