Miss my son...

Nicola

Miss my son...

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:49 am

I just write to share my problem with you...I wrote in some topic that i was married to man for 5 years and we had wonderful child, my ex was his biological father from previous marriage with woman...And i loved this boy like my own but then when we divorced my ex forbid me to see him but i miss my boy very much! What to do? :( :cry:
Benny

Re: Miss my son...

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:06 pm

ohh, it is really very sad that he has forbidden it to you. i think that it is really very rude from his side but unfortunately you can not do anything in this situation. you are not his father and you do not have rights on him that is why you just can talk to your ex husband and tell him that you really miss him and want to see and spend at least some time together. and of course your son may help you. if he also wants to see you then he can ask the father to see you. i think that everything will be alright.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Nicola, why did you ex husband forbid you to meet with your son, even if he is not your own one. I don't understand such egoistic position of your ex partner. It is so unfair, and disgusting, that I can't believe in it. Try to explain your feelings to him. Perhaps, one day your ex spouse will understand your desire to be close to his son.
geff

Postby geff » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:09 am

If your ex does not allow you to communicate with the child, then all news about it you will learn only with his words (or her parents). Thus the more time will continue this mess, the more baby will move away from you. In fact, he understands this and, most likely, also counts on it. :|
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 9:51 pm

I should say that unfortunately if you did not adopt that boy by all the rules - your ex actually can forbid you to see the boy. you can do nothing about it. Let your pain out. Let the tears flow. Never be afraid to cry, even if it's not something you usually do. Realize that there is no right or wrong way to feel pain or to express it. What is important is that you recognize the pain and try to work through it. How you do so is entirely up to you and will vary from person to person. Life is unfair we all know that but this is not the end of the world. Stay strong!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 9:35 pm

it is very sad story because i believe that the to the child is the strongest love in the world and i understand how it is to lose somebody who you love.
i think that you should talk with your ex about it. explain him that you can not live without this child.
that he is the mosr important person in your life. i think that he must understand you.
also try to explane to your ex that life without children is the worst in the world. i wish you good luck.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Fri May 20, 2016 4:05 pm

Well,if the law is on his side-and it's obviously is-you can't do absolutely nothing in this situation,dude-and I feel pity for you cause I know how hard it might be,that type of stuff overall.And I'm sorry but there's nothing really I can advise for you to do-you can surely try to talk once again with your ex,maybe something will change in him in time.That's probably all you can really hope for,man-he's the biological father and it's his right no matter what way you'll look at it,you know what I'm saying?
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:29 am

There are several most common, option appeals for psychological help in connection with the divorce. The first option - one spouse wants a divorce and the other wants to save the marriage and enlists the aid of a consultant as one of the last opportunities. It is unlikely that such a marriage counselor will help to save. Perhaps the only thing he can do - is to help a person survive and take the inevitability of divorce. The second option is more favorable - both spouses are skeptical of the need for divorce. Although family life came to a standstill, they tend to get out of it.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sat May 28, 2016 12:12 pm

Well,I can only imagine how hard can it really be to you,my man-being a father myself I can't even imagine being without our little wonder,our daughter,as well as I can't imagine a day spent without my partner,and I don't even want to try to imagine some horrible stuff like that ever in my entire life,you know what I'm saying? 8-) It's really f*cking hard to you-it must be-but there's nothing really I can say to help you,you know all this stuff by yuorself.I'm sure ou've tried to do all the stuff you could-and if there no positive resuklts for you,then all you can really do is hold on. 8-) ;)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 6:37 pm

i understand you very much because i am in the same situation.
i think that you will never change the situation before this boy become big enough and want to communicate with you by yourself and it will be his desision.
it is very sad story i understand but you do not have any opportunity to communicate with him now because he is not your child and you do not have right on him.

Return to “Fathers’ section”