Wean the child to sit in your arms

Re: Wean the child to sit in your arms

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:00 pm

I think you should take your child into arms and calm him in any case. You should show your child your love. He should feel himself to be in safe, and your child should understand that you love him. Believe me, when it'll come time your child wouldn't like your attention very much.

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:15 pm

I don't think it is right when parents don't take their child when he's crying. I think children can manipulate parents, but what is if it something wrong with your child? I think we should take our children when they are crying and to calm them. I think when a parent doesn't take or pay any attention towards his child because he thinks that child tries to manlpulate him, is very egoistic and stupid. The child is very little, of course he wants to be with his parents, that why he can try to manipulate you by crying, but it is not the reason for you not to take him and calm down. You should take him, give him a hug and calm him, then you can put him into the bad again, or it would be better if you will play with your chield.

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:06 pm

I think that this aspect depends on parents. If you bring up your child as an independent person, if you give your chil a right to choose, then your child would be independent and he wouldn't sit in your arms the whole time. Do not make your children to do what you want, give your child a chance to do everything by hisown, help him, and try not to obtrude your point of view.

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:58 pm

:?: :?: hmm there are many reasons for the child to cry and you as a father should be aware of these reasons and not always let your child to sit in your arms. It is true that some parents are afraid that the baby simply manipulates, naughty and begging on hands due to being spoiled or hazard. But the crying of a child, lying in bed, most often caused by objective reasons. And the main reason is maybe your child is afraid of something or for example he is bad in some cases or is disturbed by some factors. In the years after 3 you should try to wean your child

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:58 pm

I don't think that it can be a problem. All children cry when they want something or when they are scared or it may be any reason. I don't think that taking your child and give a hug to him can be unnecessary. I have a child and I can't even immagine not to take her in my arms and calm her.When my child is crying, no matter on what reason, whether my child is crying because of some injury or because she feels my bad mood and just start crying because of that. I think that parents should always take their children in arms and show your love to them. Do not be very strickt to your little children.

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:11 am

Good afternoon friendly people from this website. How are you doing today??? 8 would like to say that children if they trying to make you to allow to sit they simply manipulate you. The kids are manipulators, that is true, but there is no evil in that for the first time. they simply need extra care to be healthy, and they show they need it. The conscious manipulation comes only with the age, and you will surely know when it comes. Try to lie down your baby on some back or not to lift up him at all..

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:31 pm

A child is worried. Pain in the stomach, hunger, cold, or wet diapers can cause hysterical crying of a child. Older child may ask for a hand, if he is tired to walk. A child wants to get acquainted with the world. Lying on the back and looking up at the ceiling is very boring, as well as sitting in one place, without the ability to walk. Much more interesting to explore the surrounding sitting on his parents hands. A child is seeking psychological comfort and protection. In the hands of parents around the world does not seem so dangerous. Therefore, you need to do something with you and moreover the time will come when you regret about it!

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:36 pm

My daughter like to be on the hands, but it is not that crucial for her, it seems to be. Actually, she cannot stand being alone on the room, that is so.
But she does not demand to take her on hands, only to be near in the field of view. Though when you take her on your hands, she is ok with that as well. I do not understand, what can be so terrible, if the kid likes to be on your hands? I do that every time with pure joy - and that is the only feeling I am experience. If her diapers are not full, of course.

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:09 pm

Good morning my dear dudes. Truly say I faced with this trouble. And I simply didn't take my son on my hands and that's all. They are really manipulateros .. Simply you should not take on your hands but be sure to sit down and hug, pat on the back and head, kiss. Firstly, it is important to understand that to a certain age - usually doctors call six to eight months - to wean the child from the hands not only impossible, but also not necessary, and sometimes even harmful. Wean the child from the hands is needed after the infant period.

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:59 am

It is not based on our adult logics, I think. Beside - if the kid does not want to sit on your lap, it does not mean the kid does not love you. You know they may cry for any reason - and then to laugh.. You should never take the babies emotions really close to your heart!
Their emotional expression is the most sincere one, but it is not based on some abstract concept of "treating someone" as if he love s him or hates him.

Return to “Fathers’ section”