What to do if a child bites his nails?

Max76

Re: What to do if a child bites his nails?

Postby Max76 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:17 am

So it is not a simple thing I want to say.. I just can say the same that parents must first ensure that the baby is in comfortable environment and to eliminate anything that might disturb it. Also, you must remember: do not scold him for this habit and do not accentuate it, before going to sleep it is good to give tea or warm milk with the addition of a teaspoon of honey, and teach the child to take power itself. Apart from it if I am not mistaken it can be under the influences of some diseases, you can find out from what certainly diseases
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am

I just also think that the reasons are varied: stress, heredity, internal aggression, physiology or plain boredom. It is believed that, biting his nails, children subconsciously aligned; gnaw their defects, errors, problems.
Parents must first ensure that the baby is in comfortable environment and to eliminate anything that might disturb it. I think that you as parents should find out more information about the reasons and try to do something with it
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:09 am

Don't you think that it is like a reason of stressful situations??? I am mmore than support your great advice that all parents should talk to the kid about what is bothering him, perhaps he needs help in some kind of problems. Once a child receives this assistance, nail-biting can pass itself. You need to pay more attention to the child, to give him more support than it was before. Move the focus from the child's hands on something more interesting. it would be good idea to put, it is good if the child's hands are constantly busy.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:27 am

Have a good day today. You know it is true that the reasons are varied: stress, heredity, internal aggression, physiology or plain boredom. It is believed that, biting his nails, children subconsciously aligned; gnaw their defects, errors, problems. Parents must first ensure that the baby is in comfortable environment . I have faced with it in my childhood. It was the main way of my problems with health and especially with my stomach. You might really prevent your baby from biting it
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:24 am

Some parents are shocked by the interest of their children in sexual matters. They are embarrassed if you have to answer tricky questions.
The manifestation of child sexuality, many parents, and today evaluate as an abnormal phenomenon, threatening the child with various punishments, bans. For example, small children often play "in the doctor." In addition, children during puberty for sexual gratification sometimes masturbate.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:10 am

And it happens as in that bearded joke. On the 50th anniversary of the wedding, my grandmother admits that she always cut off and gave the bread to her grandparents as a sign of her love for him. Although she herself always wanted to taste this crust, she considered her the most delicious piece of bread and shared with her beloved. And grandfather, who never liked hunchbacks, tolerated and ate it so as not to offend grandmother, thus, too, as he thought, expressing his love for her.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:40 pm

This, not fully realized desire to do as best, leads far not to the best results. The time that you spend with your family also should be attributed to your attention to it.
Do not think that you have an excuse if you are too busy at work, if you have very important things and you would like, but you can not be with your family. Excuses are not needed here, your family needs you, mother or father, husband or wife, you should be close to those who are your family.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:01 am

However, explaining the situation that we have with you today, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that despite this unique opportunity to learn and know more about what each of us has today, few people are involved in it. Everything that surrounds us, for the most part, is aimed at ensuring that we do not think too much and too deeply. Look at how much everything in our lives is created for pleasure, that is to stimulate emotions, but not for mental development. This, of course, is not a deliberate fooling of people, as I think, but only a desire to please them in the best way, for the sake of commercial gain.
Natan

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:19 pm

A debt and a sense of duty, this is not just a slave model of thinking, it's also addiction. People are dependent on their debts, and if they are dependent, then they are sick. And since people are sick, then, as already mentioned above, they must be treated. After all, who knows what tomorrow will motivate the crowd with the help of a sense of duty that people will always have to impose. Debt tells you how to live! But in reality, these are other people and their ideas, and therefore their interests, tell you how you will live.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Of course, the social parasite does not degrade, it also develops like the one on whom it parasitizes, but the social parasite will never be stronger than the person who has to process someone other than himself.
Moreover, the social parasite is the cause of the active development of the one on whom it parasitizes, both physical and mental, which often results in a situation where the social parasite itself becomes the object of parasitism.

Return to “Fathers’ section”