Is it necessary for a child to have sleep during the day?

Samuel Hunt

Re: Is it necessary for a child to have sleep during the day?

Postby Samuel Hunt » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:49 pm

Napping is very good for small children who still attend kindergarten. Because children are awaken from the early morning and till the lunch time their brains are tired to work if i can say so :) so children need to nap to refresh their brain and mental system that it workes with double energy during the night. Parents can not control a child in this case, if a child does not want to sleep himself okay just leave him. Parents have not to force children sleep or eat without their will for it.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:01 pm

Just_R wrote:And speaking about Enigma - that worked pretty good.

I am glad to hear that my advise did help you! Hope you did not feel creepy - as Ben did after this kind of music?:) I am always having great dreams after the album "the screen behind the mirror") You know, Justin, I think that it would be a good thing for you to combine those things that you were advised here. I mean - the working out, and the music both. Insomnia is a pretty cunning thing. And you need to treat it for a long time, repeatedly doing all the things that you were advised. Anyway.. this was not the topic about Justin's insomnia - how did we get to this?:))
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:51 am

Yes, thanks Andreas, I did not feel creepy - I felt really nice.. And I am sorry that I turned the topic this way.. i mean - i was the guy who hogged the sheet in this case) I did not mean to) I am sure that insomnia needs to be treated some other way when a kid has it. I am sure that are many methods for that, but I still think that it would be wrong to make the kid fall asleep when h e does not want to, I strongly believe that the kids body does know much better when it is time to sleep and when it is the time to wake up. So do not bother your kid with that)
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:53 pm

well i do not even know. i think that you shall not make your child sleep during the day if he does not want and if he is active. i think that the child shall choose on his own whether he wants to sleep or not and then he would make this decision , you shall not take part in it, i hope that you understand it very very good. if he was active during the first part of the day then i think that he will want to sleep on his own. but if he was doing nothing and you make him sleep then he would be irritated and have stress because of it. i think that the child knows better.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:25 pm

As far as i know yes, it is kinda very important cause kids are toooo ective creatures :lol: :lol: you have to be aware about the importance of a day dream. My niece who is tree years old still has a day dream and when she was smaler she slept even more than once during a day. it is some kind of a system to new borns, i wish i could sometimes do the same)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:52 pm

Williams wrote: think that you shall not make your child sleep during the day if he does not want and if he is active.

completely agree on that. this is a stereotype, as for me. i mean - the conviction that the kid needs to sleep during the day. the "young parents" do read that - and they think that the kid MUST sleep during the day - if he does want that or no.. That is really terrible - when people act like that, when they do have that kind of thinking - and when they raise their kid basing on the principles, that he must be grown in the way they read in the book - or in the net. It all starts with such things as the day sleep - and ends with the choice on the university and the interference to the personal life. I've seen that many times.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:18 am

Nice to meet all of you here today on this website.. I also know that day dream is really very very important for children and especially for small ages. I am more than agree with Richard that day sleep helps kids cope with emotions and impressions received earlier. Children's nervous system is more susceptible to emotional stress. Daytime sleep contributes to a longer attention span. The kid becomes quiet; he can play a long time on his own and does not require high any attention. Day sleep has beneficial effect on the mental and physical development... Please parents pay attention to it.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:29 am

I think that everything depends from the age of your child and his desire. Becaause this is very important for th einfants dn i think that alder children need not sleep during the day . bUt still everythign depends on the child adn his possibiity to adopt in the world. I think that we all need just pay attention on this fact and try to keep this all in the mind. I think that we all need just try to open something great and positive for him and spend some time in the funny form. I think that it will help him to be more active and do not sleep during the day. I think that this si very important to pay atetntion.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:23 am

I think that this is very important , because when the child is small he can grow up during the rest.i think that we all the time need just pay attention on this fact adn we all the time will find something inteersting adn positive for us there. I think that you will open something gerat when you will see that yor child has the better mood adn he is more fresh all the time after the sleep at the dinner time. I think that this is very important for the all of us to pay attention on this fact adn we all the time need just pay attention on this information and try to keep in the mond all the time it.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:35 pm

I don't know since what age a child can stop sleeping during a day, but I think it depends upon a child. Do not forse your child to have a nap if he doesn't want to. The only thing you''ll get, forsing a child to have a nap, is the breaking nerves and nothing more. Do not force them, because there is a chence that they wouldn't sleep at night.

Return to “Fathers’ section”