Is it necessary for a child to have sleep during the day?

Dan36

Re: Is it necessary for a child to have sleep during the day?

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:54 pm

I read that it is very important for little children to sleep during the day, but the children are different and some of them do not want to sleep during the day. I think you shouldn't make your child to sleep during the day if he doesn't want to. If it bother you, then go to a doctor and have a consultation conserning this issue.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:36 am

I think that it is really good to have a good nap for children during the whole day because it has just advantages and especially in the small age. I have found out here that children's nervous system is more susceptible to emotional stress. Daytime sleep contributes to a longer attention span. The kid becomes quiet; he can play a long time on his own and does not require high any attention. Day sleep has beneficial effect on the mental and physical . My children also sleep during the day
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:00 pm

When we are speaking about small babied, their organism has its own biological watch, that are better not mess around with. The child's organism decided itself when to sleep and when it is the time to awake. Small babies sleep up to 70 percent of all their time. When the child grows up, they simply adopt to our usual night - day schedule of sleeping and being awake. And I do not see any problems that can occur here. If the child has an active way of life and up all the day, then it will sleep in this night for sure. If he decided to have a nap in the day time, it is ok as well.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:16 pm

Once, you could simply rock your infant to sleep. Now your child is a squirmy, strong-willed toddler who simply hates bedtime. But don't despair: A few simple steps can really help make bedtime a more pleasant time of the day. Determine a good time schedule. Allow plenty of hours between nap time and bedtime. If they are too close together, your child is unlikely to sleep. On average, a two-year-old sleeps about 11 hours at night and two hours during the day, although this is not a solid rule. Be sure your child has enough physical exercise. Two year olds have a lot of energy, and if it's not burned off, it may interfere with sleep later on.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:39 am

Hi guys. My greetings for each of you as usual. I also support the idea that all parents should make children to sleep during the day, I think that it has just preferable influence, as in this age, children are very very weak.. Children's nervous system is more susceptible to emotional stress. Daytime sleep contributes to a longer attention span. The kid becomes quiet; he can play a long time on his own and does not require high any attention. Day sleep has beneficial effect on the mental . That's why it is exactly important for me
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:10 am

i think that you shall not make your child sleep during the day if he does not want and if he is active.
i think that the child shall choose on his own whether he wants to sleep or not and then he would make this decision , you shall not take part in it, i hope that you understand it very very good. if he was active during the first part of the day then i think that he will want to sleep on his own. but if he was doing nothing and you make him sleep then he would be irritated and have stress because of it. i think that the child knows better.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:40 pm

You know dear guys. Are you going to travel somewhere at weekends or simply to stay at home? Talking about children I might admit that day sleeping is important because they are small and they are weak!!! The kid becomes quiet; he can play a long time on his own and does not require high any attention. Day sleep has beneficial effect on the mental and physical development of the baby, it is a kind of the prevention of a variety of neurological and psychological problems . Try to make your child be busy in the morning till day, for be tired and have nice nap
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:39 pm

i think that we all know that this is very important because with thehelp of it your child will feel better and there are many people who just support me in the all my words. i think that we all the time need just motivate our children to have sleep in the day time , because you will have more time for yourself and actually this is very useful for the child, because with the help of it he feels better and you will open new talanted with the help of the motivations of the sleep. i think that you need just try to do it with the own child and you will see positive changes in the behaviur and actions of your child.
Bart

Postby Bart » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:30 pm

I think that sleeping during the day is a good idea both for parents and their children. I think that you might have a nap during the day to be in a good shape in the conclusion of the day. I try to have a light sleep during the day when it is possible. Actually unfortunately not always it happens in my working day because as usual I am inundated with work. I recommend all parents to encourage children to light sleep during the day, because without it, it can actually be like stress for them.

Return to “Fathers’ section”