How I became a happy dad!)

Dilan

Re: How I became a happy dad!)

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:13 am

This desire is inherent in many people of both sexes. The only question is how much it manifests itself and in what form. Over time, everything gets boring, it's understandable, but to maintain interest in life, to sex, to the opposite sex, to your woman or to your man - you need some variety. A man in this especially needs, because his masculine nature can not reconcile with the monotony in sexual relations. Coolidge's effect just describes the theory of polygamous individuals of a male, read about it to understand what needs are inherent in male nature.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:11 am

Not all people have enough imagination to understand the elementary things that happen at the global level and in some way affect the life of each person, which means that not everyone can control their own lives.
And what is there to say, it's not at all interesting for many, and therefore to explain how much the majority is unlikely to succeed, people are always dissatisfied with something, and it's never possible to please everyone.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:02 pm

I have always adhered to this way of influencing people with a pathology of thinking like autism in such a way that it represented real reality as quite acceptable for their perception. Of course, I obviously do not have such an experience in researching this disease and getting rid of it, as E. Beyler probably did, but at the same time I thought it important to do what those who prepared a person at a young age for life had to do, to real life. Society itself wanders in the dark, associating the reality and the world in which it lives on the right, from its point of view, events, phenomena, people, values, goals, and wrong.
Lythind

How I became a happy dad

Postby Lythind » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Glue works good for keeping a section together too

Return to “Fathers’ section”