How I became a happy dad!)

Ben_Roar

Re: How I became a happy dad!)

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:54 pm

Williams wrote: is it hard for you to be the parent? has it changed you a lot when the child appeared in your family?

I can say that it was not really hard for me. the main reason for that is the fact that I did have lot of practice with my nephews and nieces, thanks to my sister and brothers) The second one is that I was ready for this , and I wanted this much. and it did not change my life alot. I mean - the basis of my character and the life style. the reason is the same - up to the moment when we had the baby - our life was already formed the way we liked it - and in appeared that our lifestyle is not completed without the kid in our family .So the baby fitted here just fine)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:26 pm

I am surprised to hear that it did not change your life alot.. is that so? i am sorry - it must be really hard for me to imagine this. I thought that all parents do say that it did change all in their lives. If you are telling the truth - I suppose that you were ready for this to such degree, that you did not even notice the change that happened in your life.. I do not know, Ben, that is worth of admiration, as for me - and I can tell that I do admire you. I hope that in my life everything will go the same smooth and well as it happened to you.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Oh I really understand you my dear friend. I think that our children make us happy. I remember when I saw my child at first. It was really unforgettable for me. And that's for sure that such pleasant moments will always be in my memories. I consider myself as a happy father because I always dreamed about big family. I love children so much. So could you imagine my emotions when I became a father at first. My family is everything for me. My children and husband. I am so happy. It is my pleasure I even can say
WinstonMef

How I became a happy dad

Postby WinstonMef » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:30 am

Its different for every kind. There should be some kind of button or slider on each side. What kind is it?
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Unfortunately I am not a father yet. But I seriously dream about it. I have mentioned that after reading all your happy stories I have much stronger desire to become a father because I think that being a father is a main aim of living in this world. I suppose that being a father is pretty difficult and someone can not even cope with it but. The desire is more stronger than some difficulties!!! In any case I understand that you are all happy thanks for surrogate motherhood and I hope that in the nearest time I will share with you my happiness
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:31 am

Nice to meet you here boys!!!! So my story is really fantastic.. My partner and I was alone and it made us feel depressed.. And then we decided to adopt a child... So it was our first attempt, in a year we decided to refer to the surrogate agency, our mother was pregnant and we were waiting for boy, but our surprise was when we found out that we had got twins, boy and girl.... We were surely confused but in a good way you know... We were really happy!!!! And exactly some years ago we became the most happiest parents in this world.
Lui

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:17 am

People I am still happy to meet you here again. The story of my becoming a happy father is probably really interesting because me and my beloved one really sincerely wanted to become fathers and firstly we even thougr that our dream will never come true. PProbsbly in the last year our dreams came true and nowadays we are happy fathers. Don't you think that it is fantastic.??? We are happy, both of us is really happy and effort even don't sorry about anything. Children really make us happy... It is magnificent.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:49 am

I was not ready to become a father, but when I saw my small and tiny baby I understood that I am ready for everything for the sake of this small baby. I was the happiest person when I took small hand of my baby I even cried because these feelings couldn't be expressed with some words. I was really satisfied with such a process as surrogate motherhood that ultimately helped both me and my partner to become fathers and to create full family. It was the happiest story how I became a father.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:57 pm

I would like to hear some more details from you on the topic..The agency contact info, perhaps? I do have the fiancé, and we decided to go trough the surrogacy program.
And I am sure you read on this forum that the first problem people do encounter is the problem of choice. Too many agencies, too many bad feedbacks. Anyway, I hope that you will continue to share your experience with us in other sections of the forum as well. We all need to stick together, share information and comfort each other.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:13 am

I am a happy father and I am glad to see a lot of you the same parents as me))) the way of becoming me as a parent, as a father I mean was a little bit difficult. Because exactly this process of surrogate motherhood was a little bit complicated. All these documents. But ultimately we achieved it. And Now I can say that my son is the most important in my life . I understand that it was pretty difficult and without any doubts it was worthy of all emotions and efforts. And I wish each person here to have the same

Return to “Fathers’ section”