How I became a happy dad!)

Paul_O

Re: How I became a happy dad!)

Postby Paul_O » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey Ben, I am glad to see that you are still with us) I looked trough the site of Biodads as well, and I liked it. I wrote them a letter today, and got the answer pretty fast. It is nice to see that level of service) Anyway, I like to imagine the picture that you described in your post : when all your family is together, and the child is sleeping next door. Your husband is not with you right now, but I am sure that he hugs you both with all his heart, and can't wait to see you both) So when are you planning to get the second kid? I remember that you were going to adopt the second one?
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:51 pm

they are planning to have the second kid trough the adoption. That is a more cheap, and in many ways more legally secure way to have the kid. But if this would be possible, I think they would gladly pass trough the surrogacy program again.. i mean his husband would, but , unfortunately, that is impossible in this case. He is leaving to Peru in several moths, and, aside from his working errands, he will look trough the orphanages in local cities. If he is going to find what he was searching for, then Ben will come there and "approve" his choice. He insisted on him doing that) He would trust this choice to him completely. I know these guys, that is why I am telling you this)
Last edited by Andreas_Maroon on Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:55 pm

SUch an interesting and on the other hand difficult way to the road of paranting... You are a strong man, my friend. i am really happy that it is over now and you are a father. i do wish you all the best, and your baby happiness and health! hope everything will be okay now.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:48 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:they are planning to have the second kid trough the adoption.

Andreas, stop telling my secrets here) Besides, I've already wrote them all myself here.. When I was reading your post I was thinking someone hacked my head, or that it is Mike who is fooling around here. Fortunately to me, he is not a big forum lover, and he does not like the constant communication on the first place. I had visitors today. Our friends, they are gay couple as well. They came to see our Susan with their own eyes, and to ask us about the details of the program that we've passed. I see that I am making a pretty good advertisement, and tat soon I will be a professional in all that concerns the surrogacy)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:21 am

Ben_Roar wrote: stop telling my secrets here)

i am sure you do have a lot of them) and you will not hesitate to share them with us. i do have good news, we booked the free consultation with the surrogacy agency for tomorrow. I am very exited - which is not an usual condition for me) My fiancé is exited even more, though... So if everything goes well, perhaps I will write a story of a similar kind that Ben wrote here.. In a year, perhaps) It is interesting to notice how does the very expectation of such a thing as having the kid start to change you from the inside, making you more sensible and wise person. I will miss myself the way I was a year ago)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Sorry, Ben) the thing is that you already wrote here the answers to those questions. And it sounded a little bit silly to me that someone was asking questions that were already answered. I did not hear from you on the Skype for awhile. Hope you are doing well there with Mike) Give my regards to John and Ellie as well) I do have good news by the way. We decided to use the same agency that you used, and we are already had the preliminary arrangements, not mentioning the consultation, of course. We shall start the program in about a month. they said that the best option of the surrogate mother for us will be available in the beginning of October.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:55 pm

that is ok Andreas) I have troubles with Skype. someone stole my acc there, and I cannot login. And since did not use it alot anyway, I did not manage to get myself to retrieve the password. Anyway, as you see I am fine, John and Ellie are doing fine as well. They moved to Oxford, and bought the boat recently to travel the canals all over the GB. I remember your excitement when you discovered that option) But dude, please, do not tell anything else here about me, ok? I like the privacy) I am very happy for you guys, this was a big first step towards becoming fathers. I am glad that I did my part in persuading you to make that decision.
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Ben, what did you like the most about that agency that you were using? Was there something that you disliked, if to be completely honest?:) I do not know, I just see so many positive reviews of this agency) It is nice, of course, but I can not believe that there are flawless agencies, as there are no flawless people. Tell me 2 things that you did like the most and 2 things you disliked. I know there are some things of that sort) I found more bad things about some agencies here in Spain, then good ones. So I would just want to compare. Would not you mind of that?)
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Ben, I am joining to the question, asken by Viktor. What do you like and dislike about the agency you are used? Or maybe it is better to ask - in the agency that I use now as well) I am not sure I told it here - but we had the free consultation with the Biodads, and soon we will start our program. the next week e are going to choose the egg donor. How did that process went for you - and how did you make your choice? Was it hard, were you having some quarrels about that with your fiancé? i am still a little bit nervous.. Because of the EXCITEMENT)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:58 pm

What I do like and what I dislike... Actually if you would ask me that question right after we got Susan - I would not be able to tell you any negative things. I am not speaking about the price here, of course, because that is a very relative thing. But when I am thinking about this now - I might tell one thing that I would like to see in the scheme of the work in the agency. I would like to be able to choose the egg donor for my kid. I know that it is forbidden, and I know that it is forbidden for a good reason. What I am saying is that I would like to be able to know, what kind of the person that woman is, what outer and inner traits does she posses.

Return to “Fathers’ section”