How I became a happy dad!)

Felix

Re: How I became a happy dad!)

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:15 am

We even discussed with our families - both me and my husband. But we decided that it would be better, if it would be an anonymous person, but a stranger one.. i mean.. Well - if Susan would be the biological daughter of my sister, or my mother for example.
No, that is not possible at all, that is inbreeding. And if the egg donor would be a friend of mine - then she would have the rights for the kid as well - and she would feel the obligations as well.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:28 am

This theme is pretty pleasant for discussion because all themes about children are the best for me. Maybe I told you the story how I became a happy father of two kids. I couldn't forget two days connected with them. Day when I found out that our surrogate mother is pregnant and then day of the birth of my babies. Nothing can be better than understanding of your great role in this world after giving the birth for two new lives. I suppose that it is one of the greatest achievement in my life and both my partner's life.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Hi. I am greatly happy to be a father. It is important to say that fatherhood is like a second and the most sacred profession i also have the same attitude that my child is my sense of life. The ray of sunlight in the gloomy day. I like when he smiles and I like see his eyes and touches. It is something inseparable of me and I also surely can not imagine my life without him. I just want to recommend you never hesitate and do what you wish especially if it concerns parenting
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:55 am

Here you are)))) :idea: :idea: I don't have children unfortunately. but our surrogate mother is pregnant and in some months we will become the happiest people in the world. It will be the most important and successful achievement in our life. Be a father is our constant dream and we thought about it too many times. Our future son will bring happiness in our life, it will be more bright and fantastic to live with a baby. I Am not a father,but I dream about it and I am determined to get success in it
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:06 am

A child of 8-12 years old will already say differently: "It means meeting the expectations of others, giving others joy, that others think about me well and I myself thought good of myself.
" Thus, the main contradiction of this age lies in the simultaneous desire of the child and meet the expectations of others, and hide his own psychological "I". This contradiction is resolved by the creation, assimilation of its measure of correctness.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:15 am

Not taking into account the fact that the way in the parents' family of another spouse could be quite different and he, in turn, may not even guess about the obligations imposed on him. Sometimes spouses completely ignore the need to distribute roles that are of little importance, for them, for example, an organizer of leisure or the role of a family psychotherapist. Everyone expects that another must support and listen to him, and he should always be heard and understood.
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:16 pm

Making your choice, thinking for a while over it after reading this article, you do not have to rush after all, do not think about what gives you a family life, think about what kind of person you should become for it, and if this person is you then your choice is obvious.
But this should be your decision, your choice, only in this case you will not regret it.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:09 am

Given the fact that we are all molded from one test, even at the very bottom, none of us have any reason to feel worse than those whose life causes admiration and envy. After all, in fact, successful and unsuccessful people are the same people by their nature, but they chose different life paths that live according to different life laws, adhere to different ideologies, think differently and in this connection act on different logical algorithms. To better understand my idea, I suggest that you, dear readers, ask yourself the question of what distinguishes a successful person from a loser, from your point of view, and what distinguishes you personally from that successful person whom you consider to be more successful than yourself?

Return to “Fathers’ section”