How to buy preschool toys

Williams

Re: How to buy preschool toys

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:52 pm

i think that you ahve to choose them on your own. i think that it depends on how many toys you may afford. i think that you shall choose it on your own and we can not tell you b how many toys shall your child have. i think that it would be very rude. i think that not buying your child toys at all i not very good, because then your child may have a trauma because of it. but i think that you shall not buy him everything he wants in order not to spoil the child. i think that it is definitely right and you would follow my advice. but i know that all parents love their child and it is very hard to tell no.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:21 am

Good morning dear friends and attentive listeners. I am glad to write here for all of you here today. How are you doing boys?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me?? I think that we as parents should choose really safe toys for our children and especially if we speak about newborns or maybe for children preschool years.. It is important to pay attention to the material of the toys you choose and never pay attention to price. The health of your child is more important than any money. Do you agree with me???
Kreg32

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:16 pm

of course it is important and i think that it is hard for you. nowadays there are a lot of different toys and i know that you want only hr best for your child but you have to understand that if you but all the toys for your child that he or she wants then i think that your child would be spoiled and your child would not understand what it is like to earn money hard and everything like that and i think that it is very important for the child and for the other people and i think that you know what i am talking about . but the choice shall be made right and do not buy too much.
pokiemon

Postby pokiemon » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:30 am

Hello,

Has Anyone knows where I can get some good stuff for my new grand daughter ?????
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:00 pm

First of all the toy which you'd like to buy should be made of natural materials, because there are many toys which can couse your child some damage, so you should pay attention on the matterials. If a toy is safe, than you can buy it. There isn't soe rules in buying toys. Just listen to your heart.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:14 pm

I don't think that there are some rules of buying toys. The only thing which should be for sure is that these toys must be not dangerous and made out of the safe raw materials, because nowadays there are a lot of toys which were made out of cheaper and bad materials then it should be. So pay attention towards the label.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:55 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!! I am glad to write here for you as well. You know if you buy something for your baby you should pay as much as possible attention to it. Without any words it should be not the cheapest thing or variant. It should be high qualified!! It is really right that first of all the toy which you'd like to buy should be made of natural materials, because there are many toys which can couse your child some damage, so you should pay attention on the matterials. If a toy is safe, than you can buy it.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:36 pm

Well, I think it is a very simple question. First of all you should pay attention on it's safety. There should be written on the toy for what age of a child it is. Then I usually pay attention out of what this toy is made. And then I just choose the toy I liked most of all. It is not so hard)))
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:47 am

When you are choosing toys for your baby you should be as much as it is possible accurate with it because not all toys are so good for children and can be dangerous Some Lego constructions are good but not for all .That is great for the development of the logical thinking. It would be a bad idea to buy something like that to the younger kid, since the first thing a toddler will do with this constructor - he will try to eat the parts. Lot of parents are often too inattentive to such nuances. Be really accurate not to do choosing as a bad process
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:04 pm

Well I don't think that there are some rles of coosing toys, but you're right, they should be safe, first of all. So, there is a note on every toy where it is said for what age the toy is intended. The other important thing you shold choose a toy which is made out of the safe material. These are two important things for choosing toys.

Return to “Fathers’ section”