How to buy preschool toys

Andreas_Maroon

Re: How to buy preschool toys

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:46 pm

Martin_T wrote: coloring matters

I am agree on that. You can make the toys to be developing and fun both the child of any age. You just need to know what kind of the knowledge does the child posses and learns on each stage of his life. The kids from 1 year old, they are starting to learn to speak, to call different things by their own names, to distinguish colours etc. And there are toys that are made to make this task easier for the children. Different simple logical riddles, for example, like plastic boards with the holes of different shapes, and the plastic figures with similar shapes, each fits only to one of the holes.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:35 am

WHat do you mean preschool toys? Toys for kids? well as for me I usualy look at the country who produced the toys and the indgiients, substances which were the basis of the toy... ALso you may ask the seller to tell you more abou the toys, they should know everything about their products.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:17 pm

I guess the main thing is to know what kinds of toys kids may use and which not. I, mean think twice if you buy toys with small detais and the toy is itself small.. Guess you should be aware of the age and the country where the toy was made. China is not what you need)
florian

Postby florian » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Look for quality preschool toys that will stand up to repeated use. For example, choosing wooden blocks over flimsy cardboard blocks will require more of an upfront investment, but prevent the possibility of having to purchase another set after the first set has been broken.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:24 pm

florian wrote:choosing wooden block

I can already see this childhood.. Wooden toys, that would be more durable. Bars on the windows, the furniture , fixed on the floor with nails... Sorry, I got carried away)) I mean, you have a really interesting approach to the question) If we would do that way, we would have inherit the toys from our ancestors... And if the toys would be iron or even made of stone.... come on, wooden toy can hurt the kid, you need to think of that on the first place. Did you ever think, why the most popular toys for small kids are always soft and fluffy? I am afraid to imagine what kind of a childhood you had)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:29 pm

unortunately i do not have kids yet, but i guess while choosing the toys, you have to get some advice from the books or better rom those people who carry about kids, who are parents.. they know what toys the kids are allowed to have. For example do not buy toys too small for small kids.
Miller

Postby Miller » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:23 pm

For newborn babies (from birth to 6 months), which are often fond of waving their arms and legs, trying to touch and grasp objects around them will be suitable toys which can be hang over the crib, for example, bright whirling merry-go-round and small plastic mirrors .Children from 6 months to a year have learned mostly sit on their own and therefore can "explore" the world around them. Next to the baby can be put a box with lots of toys - suitable soft plastic naked dolls, toy kitchen sets, food toys, balls, cubes, cars. If your baby is from one year to one and a half, he will appreciate the big cars or soft toys that he can "ride".
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:57 pm

ALways pay attention to the age of your kid. please be aware that if your kid is too small then you have to buy toys with less number of details... especially small details. also pay attention to the value... what cloths and materials the toys are made. be aware please.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:41 pm

The funny thing is that any object ban become the favourite toy for the kid. I remember one of my nephews, when he was something like one year old. I came to my sisters house to fix her husbands car, there were problems with re relays and the wiring. I brought some of the relays with me. They have different shapes. One of them was of a pretty unusual shape, remind the space ship form the movies. So my sister was carrying Mark on her hands, when I was explaining to her what stuff did I bring. Mark started to reach for the relay at once. I gave it to him, cause I had plenty of those with me. the funny thing is that he was playing with it up to the time me was 7 years) then they moved to another house,, and it was lost in process. This is the story of the happiest electric relay I ever known)
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:38 am

there are a lot of details which can help you with tis, you know. if you have such a baby-born kid, then you may buy toys, fluffy and teddies,but not robbots with smal detaild. such kids cannot use them and never think of what they put to their mouth.. never by the toys of bad value, better to spend more money than to cure you kid ;)

Return to “Fathers’ section”