How to buy preschool toys

Prescot

How to buy preschool toys

Postby Prescot » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:15 pm

My baby just is some month but when I go to the shop I want to buy him everything especially toys. I know that toys should be safe, but they also should be developing. They can be simple but it is necessary for a toy to be bright and interesting. What toys do you buy for your toddlers and how do you choose them?
Stephan

Re: How to buy preschool toys

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:29 pm

It is a bit strange, cause i have already unswered this question, but ok... Well, if you have such a baby-born kid, then you may buy toys, fluffy and teddies,but not robbots with smal detaild. such kids cannot use them and never think of what they put to their mouth.. wel they are not appropriate to his age. To praise your kid is okay, but do not loose mind))))))
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:54 am

If you want the toys not only to amuse your kid - but to develop him as well, there are some choices even for the youngest of them. I dont know how those are called, you should simply ask the seller for developing toys for the kids. But I do not think that you should try to "develop" your kid from the age of several moths. I mean, in this age he has enough things to learn to. To speak, to walk, etc. His body is in age of very rapid development. Do not put too much on him in that age. I think it is worth to start to use some "artificial" means of development starting from 2 years or something like that.
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Prescot, give the kid a break) What is the age of your kid? If he is old enough, let's say, starting from 5 years, then it would be a good idea to buy him some kind of a constructor, LEGO type, or something like that. That is great for the development of the logical thinking. It would be a bad idea to buy something like that to the younger kid, since the first thing a toddler will do with this constructor - he will try to eat the parts. Lot of parents are often too inattentive to such nuances. that makes a good profits for the hospitals, though) there are lot of great games on the pad computers these days too!
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:01 pm

How old is your kid? If you are speaking about the preschool toys - I suppose that his age is about 4 - 5 years. In case if it is a boy - it would be a good idea to buy him the constructor, as some people wrote here above. If it is a girl, well.. Do not take me for a shovinist, but I think that dolls will be fine) It is not because I think that girls are less smart, or have less intellect then men do. I am saying that they have other natural urges. Usually these urges have non technical directions. Though, people may be different. It is important to understand in the early age what are the interests of your kid, what predisposition does he \ she have.
Richard

Postby Richard » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:04 pm

If your child is very little, I mean he is less than 1 year, of course he’ll need a beanbag. But they also can be different. The simplest which make only nose will soon make you baby bored. That’s why it is important to provide your baby with a variety of such toys. He need not only fun, but he needs to develop. Buy some funny keys, brushes, faces, cubes. He will discover their form which is highly important for the development of his motor skills. Also you can buy a set of rubberized plastic and baby animals. While playing you can imitate the sounds of the animals and your baby will remember them!
Adam

Postby Adam » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Hi everybody and I can give you advice how to choose toys for children who are from 1,5 to 4, as not so long time ago I also had such problems. When my child was 1,5 I understood that it was not interesting for him just to play with beanbags. So at that time I bought pyramids of different forms and sizes. Later when my baby grew up I started to buy such toys which could help him to develop his perception of the surrounding area. So the beat toy at that age was a ball. Also it is necessary to pay attention to some things such as material, smell, instruction, warnings, details and age restrictions!
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 am

If your kid is just several moths old - i doubt it can be anything interesting for him yet more then his pacifier) When he will become older - he will show real interest in the outside world. Then there will be a point to buy him some toys that would benefit his physical and intellectual development. As for now, the child simply reacts on things that are colourful, soft, you know... Simple perception, without any kind of thinking or fantasy) Buy him a teddy bear for the beginning, if you really do not know where to start from) Spend more time with him - that will be the best toy replacement for him)
Martin_T

Postby Martin_T » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:28 pm

When it comes to the first toys in the baby’s life, then, of course, coloring matters. After all, first of all, the child begins to distinguish the primary colors - a red, yellow, orange. Also infant toys should have auditory and tactile appeal. Therefore, kids can now be found in a large assortment of rattles and toys of different shapes, which are interesting to touch by hands. When buying toys you should be aware that it should not exceed the size of a baby's head, or kid’s vision may suffer. Safety of toys is one of the main demands here. Preschool child begins to explore the world actively and develop his own abilities. For this age suit different types of toys.
Chase

Postby Chase » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:56 pm

i think that you do not have to buy your child all the toys because you may spoil him. jut buy what he wants and what you think may be really useful for your child. of course in most cases it does not happen so because when the child wants something and you have an opportunity to buy it, i am talking about the money then you will definitely buy it , you may be sure in it. i know it from my experience that i always by all the toys in the shops for my daughter she is s happy when she sees then new one

Return to “Fathers’ section”