How to buy preschool toys

Lui

Re: How to buy preschool toys

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:03 am

Hm maybe you are right and I can say that for boys Lego would be really good, don't you think? I suppose that it is is great for the development of the logical thinking. It would be a bad idea to buy something like that to the younger kid, since the first thing a toddler will do with this constructor - he will try to eat the parts. Lot of parents are often too inattentive to such nuances. For girls some Barbie dolls would be the most suitable variant or maybe some home suits for children I hope you understand what I mean
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:35 pm

I think that if you want the toys not only to amuse your kid - but to develop him as well, there are some choices even for the youngest of them. I dont know how those are called, you should simply ask the seller for developing toys for the kids. But I do not think that you should try to "develop" your kid from the age of several moths. I mean, in this age he has enough things to learn to. To speak, to walk, etc. His body is in age of very rapid development. Do not put too much on him in that age. I think it is worth to start to use some "artificial" means of development starting from 2 years or something like that.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:33 pm

You can make the toys to be developing and fun both the child of any age. You just need to know what kind of the knowledge does the child posses and learns on each stage of his life. The kids from 1 year old, they are starting to learn to speak, to call different things by their own names, to distinguish colours etc.
And there are toys that are made to make this task easier for the children. Different simple logical riddles, for example, like plastic boards with the holes of different shapes, and the plastic figures with similar shapes, each fits only to one of the holes.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:55 pm

Preschool toys can be as simple as a set of blocks or as advanced as an electronic handheld learning game. Whatever shape they take, preschool toys should be safe, age appropriate, and developmentally supportive. If you do your research and know what to look out for, buying new preschool toys will be a rewarding experience. Buy toys that are interesting. Look at the interests of whoever you're buying toys for. Are they fascinated by trains, superheroes, or princesses? Knowing their interests will help you choose toys they’ll enjoy playing with. If you’re not sure, bring them along to the store with you or ask them what they like.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:55 pm

There are many types of toys. There are many different toys which can be good for their development. It is good idea to buy some funny keys, brushes, faces, cubes. He will discover their form which is highly important for the development of his motor skills. Also you can buy a set of rubberized plastic and baby animals. Also there are so many developing books which are also good for children in such age. But I must say that you should pay much attention to its quality as well.. Be attentive while buying it
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:52 am

I am glad to write here for all of you here today. How are you doing boys?? Are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me??
I think that we as parents should choose really safe toys for our children and especially if we speak about newborns or maybe for children preschool years.. It is important to pay attention to the material of the toys you choose and never pay attention to price. The health of your child is more important than any money. Do you agree with me
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:03 pm

If you are speaking about the preschool toys - I suppose that his age is about 4 - 5 years. In case if it is a boy - it would be a good idea to buy him the constructor, as some people wrote here above. If it is a girl, well.. Do not take me for a shovinist, but I think that dolls will be fine.
It is not because I think that girls are less smart, or have less intellect then men do. I am saying that they have other natural urges. Usually these urges have non technical directions. Though, people may be different. It is important to understand in the early age what are the interests of your kid, what predisposition does he
Bart

Postby Bart » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:22 pm

We as parents should pay as much as possible attention to buying any toys for children and it doesn't matter what age of child you have. It is true that there are toys that are made to make task of recognition of this world easier for the children. Different simple logical riddles, for example, like plastic boards with the holes of different shapes, and the plastic figures with similar shapes, each fits only to one of the holes. For children it is important to teach from the different logical toys and developing things
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:58 am

The self-esteem of a child during this period is very dependent on how his parents and teacher evaluate him. If the teacher praised - then it's good.
Success in education is the key to further successful development. If the child in the primary school has felt inferiority, in the future, even if intellectual abilities do not cause anxiety, neurotic manifestations are possible in the child's behavior: the desire for intellectual superiority, the increased need for love and approval.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:35 am

In any conflict, keep aloofness and composure, when in your field of vision are both sources: beloved husband and mother.
You minimize the danger if you ask both not to intervene in conflicts, and especially not to quote your words. Think, maybe you yourself provoke the development of conflicts?
This will only spur the conflict. You created your family, but your mother remained a mother.

Return to “Fathers’ section”