How can I help my child to be confident?

MORAN

Re: How can I help my child to be confident?

Postby MORAN » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:31 pm

i think that you need just be god example for your child and i think that just in this case you can be sure that he will undertad you.I think that you all the time need just try to be the role model for the own child and i thin kthat with the help of the right example your child willhave the better life. i think that yo uneed just try to explain that there are some kinds of the kills he need in the life and i think that with the help of it you will find the common language. i think that you need just pay attention on the great changes you will see with the help of it .I think that you will get some positive imprssions all the time for you.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:43 am

There are so many good parents who give fantastic advice. I always listen to them because I am not experienced in upbringing as wwell. I like the idea that parents should show respect to his mental attitude. If what the child says parents seem nonsense, this is not always the case. He has the right to feel and say what he wants, if it does not harm others. It is necessary to allow the child to dream, no matter how impractical dreams may seem to adults. it is important not offend the child,because his confidence can be destroyed at all
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:58 pm

They prowled streets of the night Rome and betted on each other, who will be able to beat the next pedestrian they will meet. Not to beat him with all the mob, but only one on one.
Ok - that is not my advice, of course)) Though it is terrible to know that some of them are working in la policia right now... Anyway - Mike was right. Be an example.Another important thing is to teach the kid to make his own decisions - and to try to do things by himself, without any help from anyone. If he is able to do that of course.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Every parent wants their child to be confident and happy in who they are; however, confidence is not always that straightforward to teach. There are many opportunities throughout your child’s life to encourage, motivate, and teach them how to be confident in their abilities, self worth, and who they are. Avoid controlling your child’s tasks and activities. Confidence in children depends heavily upon support. Doing things for your child will rob them of the opportunity to learn how and what to do themselves. Instead of controlling tasks or just doing them yourself, complete them with your child so that they might learn how.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:06 am

i think that you need just show own example and i think that this is one of th best ways you can learn your child be more confident , because our children just follow us and we all need just keep this fact in the mind and remind that this is very important to controle your own actions and way of your behaviour. because you can not persuade your child by the words ad you need just show real actions how you can do in this or in the other situation. i think thatt you will be happy with the result and you will see some positive changes in the our life and you will be happy withthe all positive changes you will get in the family.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:42 am

Hello best guys ever. My sincere wishes for each person here. There are really many ways how to make your child to be more confident in himself.. It is important to be sure that you give him all necessary attention and love. You should never offend your baby as it causes many insurers... Never criticize your child, but his behavior. Remember that that it is impossible to insult and humiliate the child; allow others to humiliate or insult your baby. Also you should remember to tell the child about your love.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:08 am

this is gerat idea to show own example to the child and i think that you will get something inteesting and your child will change the character withthe time.
Because everything depends on the father and his influence on the child life. I think that when you feel yourself really strong and confodent your child will be the same. I think that this is gerat and you all the time need just pay attention on this fact, because when you will change your life you will change the life of the all family .
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:34 pm

I am glad to greet you again. I am not experienced father and I can not say lots of things here... Buuut I have read some comments which really impressed me. For example you should show it, first of all, on your example. You should be confident also, because children take everything from their parent. And you shouldn't critisise your child, saying something like not it's not right, you're wrong... Steve said really great thing that you should always say like: it's ok, but the next time I'm sure you'll do better,
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:41 pm

You know my friends. i think that you need just pay attention on the fact that we all are responsible for the children and i think that you can make him more confodent just in the case you will stay responsible father and you will show real own example. because we all need just stay role model for the family and real example of the any actions. i think that just in the case you will show right way of the behaviur fo rthe own child you will see positive result and some changes. you needjust become confident by yourself and you will see the fact that you child become confident , too. i think that you need just try it.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:00 am

The child experiences himself as the owner of the secret of his own "I" (opaque to others). He begins to structure his own psychological space. Children have different kinds of hiding places, secluded places, notebooks, collections for themselves. They decorate their personal items - bicycles, exercise books, books, beds. Often it seems to the parents of spoiling or soiling, as far from aesthetic perfection. Thus, children denote the belonging of a thing, it acquires, as it were, personal properties, becomes its own.

Return to “Fathers’ section”