How can I help my child to be confident?

Moppy

Re: How can I help my child to be confident?

Postby Moppy » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:26 am

I think that first of all you need just explain him why he should stay confident all the time. Because your child should clear understadn what for he need such kind of th eknowledge. I think that we all need just try to learn him how to be responsible all the time and try to build the self- estime . Because this is very important for the all of us and we all need just try to spend th emore time with the child and i think that in the result you will get the possibility to become the role model for him. As for me, this is very important for the all of us to keep it in the mind and try to speak more and explain more.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:25 am

As for me, you need just be the role model for him and he will follow the way of yuor behaviour.i THINK THAT THIS is great when you have the possibility to see something interesting and benefitial for you and you have the possibiltiy to share it with the own child.I think tgat we all the time need just pay attention on the own way of the behaviour, because all the time our children will follow us in the everyting and i thinkthat this si very important all the tiem just have the possibility to be the good example for him . Because you will have the possibility to develop yourself and all your knowledge.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:54 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here friends :mrgreen: best regards for all of you today))) in this case I can say that everything in our hands it it is without any words. We are parents and we should praise our children and respect what they do. More than agree with the statement that children need to feel that they are not specifically required to do something, to be loved love. To help the child to feel his own importance is possible through the development of self-reliance. Also I want to say that personal example is really very important too here.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:39 pm

I think that this is gerat idea to show own example to the child and i think that you will get something inteesting and your child will change the character withthe time. Because everything depends on the father and his influence on the child life. I think that when you feel yourself really strong and confodent your child will be the same. I think that this is gerat and you all the time need just pay attention on this fact, because when you will change your life you will change the life of the all family . I THINK THAT we all the itme need just start the changes from the own head adn with the time you will see the positive result.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:33 pm

I think that you need just shpw your own example andi think that just with the help of it you will find the right solution .BECAUSE our children are the reflection of us and i think that they are following us all the itme. I THINK THAT you need just try to correct your own behaviour and i think that with the help of it you will see some positive changes in the temper of your child. I think that you need just pay attention on the differnet ways you can do it . One of them is just try ot spend more time with the own child and i think that with the help of it you will see something interesting adn great for you.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:24 pm

I think that if your child is not confident, then she has a low self-appraisal. And the reason for that is you, I think, so if you want to change it, though it may be late, first of all you should praise your child for her achievements and give her compliments, but that's not all. I think you should go to the psychiater with this problem and he would help you.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:17 pm

I think that in upbringing our children everything depends on us exactly!!!! And if we care about our children's future we should pay attention to everything from the very childhood. I agree with the statements that it is also good to pay attention to the good behavior of your baby, smile or praise for what he is obedient. Don’t pay attention to the bad behavior. There is no need to shout at your child, it is better to make a serious face. In any case you should not criticize not your child, but his behavior.
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:38 am

If you want your child to be more confident, then you should show it, first of all, on your example. You should be confident also, because children take everything from their parent. And you shouldn't critisise your child, saying something like not it's not right, you're wrong... You should say like: it's ok, but the next time I'm sure you'll do better, your' a clever boy, youll manage to do everything right, I believe in you, I lovve you. Give your child confidence.
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:51 pm

Of course, confidence is a very important thing for every child and we should tteach them how to be confident. If you want your child to be confident, than you should help your child to feel confedence, for example, when your child do smth and not everything is good, a parent shouldn't say that it is bad and child should do it better or not to do at all, but a parrent should tell his child that he does everything in a very good way.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:36 pm

Hi guys. I am pleased to meet you today too. Of course parents can bring up confidence in their children for sure. You really should pay attention to the good behavior of your baby, smile or praise for what he is obedient. Don’t pay attention to the bad behavior. There is no need to shout at your child, it is better to make a serious face. Criticize not your child, but his behavior. I think that yocrcriticizing of baby can just lead to loose of confidence.. So that's why try to avoid such behavior of you.

Return to “Fathers’ section”