The first day at school

Ben_Roar

Re: The first day at school

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:03 pm

The spam again. Admins, where are you? What doe these russians want here, to sell us the kitchen, or something?:) Anyway, where was I.. Recently I had a quarrel with my father about the future of my family. He thinks that it would be too early to adopt the second baby so soon. He says that it will be inappropriate towards the first kid, that kids are not the post stamps to collect. He knows that he will not be able to persuade me, if I do believe that I am right. But the fact he gave it a try tells me that he is really pissed off by what we are going to do. I told him that we will consider about his words.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:36 am

the first day at school can be really stressful, i know it from my own experience. i do remember how dignified i was when i was afraid of seeing my classmates for the first time, you know? :) but with time this feeling vanishes and you become simply glad, cause you met new people and you are really glad to be in a good company :) :)
Chase

Postby Chase » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:18 am

of course i think that you shall understand that the first day of school is the hardest for your child because everything is new but think that you know it without me. of course the child needs your support and i think that you can give this support to your child and you can help your child to overcome the fear of everything and the fear of new and the fear of school because if you do not do it then i think that your child would hate school and you may have problems with it, i think that you know what i am talking about. i wish you good luck in it, do it.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:09 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!!! I am glad to write here for all of you on this website today. And what about you guys?? I want to say that I have never faced with this situation because I have really small son yet and frankly speaking I have never thought about it yet. I think that the first day at school is really excitement for everyone, both for parents and their children. I think that in most cases it is more excitement for parents because they don't know what to expect from their children at school!!!but in any case you should be ready to everything!!!!
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:30 am

I thinkthat this is very important day for the all family and i think that we all the time need just pay attention on this fact, because there are many people who think that you need jsut try to spend as much time with your child as tyou can and i think that they are rigth, because we all the time need jsut find the time for th eown family.I think that you need just pay attention on the possibility to have the gerat mood and you need just wexplain the child the way he need just behave in the school. I think that with your help he will achieve a lot in the life and i think that nothing can be better.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:26 pm

I don't think that you can get ready yourself for school troubles, because there would be a lot of problems which you will have to solve. The only advice which you can get from me is to provide yourself with patience. No matter what problem you'll need to solve, you should always do it patiently.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:00 pm

I can't give you a piece of advise how you can get rid of your fears, you are a parent, and parents always worry about their children, but I can say that the first day at school would be much easier for your child than the first day in the kindergarten, so don't worry to much. The only thing you can do is to help your child with his studing and to speak about his impressions about the school, children and subjects.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:52 pm

I think that the first day at school is one of the most difficult both for children and their parents. And you should be ready for it too. I really liked the idea that first of all you should teach your child some elementary skills. Before the school time I visited school and classroom with my kid several times. Also we got to know our teachers. We also created our own ritual: we rubbed noses and then hugged. Also it is necessary to show your child that you don’t worry because all your emotions transfer to children
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:40 pm

School is a very important tjhing in your child's life. It helps to get to know much useful information for your child which can be needed for him in futere life. Also it helps to find new friends and to learn how to communicate with other children. All of us can fear it, but it is very important, so the only thing you can do is to be patient.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:45 am

You know parents UT it is important to know that thus period in your life and life of your children is very excitement. I don't want my children go to school :lol: I like when they are small!!! In this period you should make as much as possible efforts to make this period not so difficult. I liked the idea that it is important to know the limit up to which you can interfere in that process. In this age kid starts to learn the life by himself, with no mommy or daddy beside him. If you will assist him too much - you will limit his opportunity to develop his own strength and abilities

Return to “Fathers’ section”