The first day at school

Re: The first day at school

Postby Martin_T » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:49 pm

In the first week at school it is important to help a child to believe in himself, in his own strength and abilities. Show interest in the school, the class in which studies your child. Very useful for a child to listen. Do not criticize your child, even if he writes badly, slowly finds sloppy. Take into account the temperament of your child in the period of adaptation to school. It is very difficult for active children to sit in one place for a long time, and for slow it is hard to get used to the school rhythm. Encourage a child not only for educational success. Any moral encouragement, words of encouragement from the adults help the child feel important in some activity. Never compare your child - it will lead to increased pride, or to envy and fall of self-esteem. Well, do not worry, because you have to start to learn to let go your child.

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Do not be afraid of such things. You should be glad for your kid! He is making his first steps in life, in the social relations, in learning.. this is a small step for a kid, and a huge leap for the great person that he will become ion time! There is nothing to be afraid in giving the kid to school.. Even if there will be some problems with other kids, that will be not more then another lesson, that you both will have to learn , analyse and to make the conclusions. So do not be nervous. I am sure that you will be exited with the new experience your kid will get, as exited as your kid will be.

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:24 pm

I remember my first day at school... It was horrible. Strangers everywhere and they want from me something I don't understand what.. The only thought after the first day was like " I will never come back there again!". But few days later, I didn't want to go home from school! If the teacher show the children how many advantages are in school and how it is much more interesting than sitting at home, they will be happy! And you too! You also should explain your kid the importance of the school. And what about your fears, forget them because your kid starts to live the best time in his life!

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:25 pm

the first day of school is really very difficult for the child and i even do not have any doubts in it. for some people it is very worrying for some not as much, but still i am sure that all children worry a bit before they go to school. for them it is a new step in their lives and it is very important to make this step confidently. you shall support your child and make him sure that it is not hard and you will always be with him. there are a lot of children there and he will definitely find a lot of friends.

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:35 pm

You heard??? haven't you remembered your own first day at school, man??? was not it difficult?? i know that there are those who pay no attention to some difficulties, but i was too emotiona and was nervous at first.. but our ife has a tandency to meet a lot of first time things... Be near and support him)

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:25 pm

I do remember my first day at school)) I had a greaaaat fight there and it was awfull, you know. never thought that it could be so bad.. i don't know why but the guys did not ike me at once and i had to show them that i am not a guy to be bitten.. I made them change their mind)

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Brendon_L wrote: I had a greaaaat fight there and it was awfull, you know.

Pretty much the same thing! Hey, were you study in LA in Kennedy's primary?:) anyway, even fighting in school is a good experience.. It is good when the kid starts to have the balls to defend himself... when you are small, this does not threat to you with anything more then a scratch. On the other hand, if you did not have that experience in youth, you have much more chances to get in more serious trouble in older age... When my kid will grow up, I will give him to the martial arts school, that is for sure. Though, I dont think that the fight is what the most of the first days at school do begin))

Postby florian » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Remind your child that she is not the only student who is a bit uneasy about the first day of school. Teachers know that students are anxious and will be making an extra effort to make sure everyone feels as com­fortable as possible.

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Just_R wrote:Pretty much the same thing!

i bet you did love to fight during all the following years as well, and do not tell me it was not so)) I was a humble boy in the first year in school. the first day of my study I remembered thanks to one episode - I was stabbed by the wasp actually) that is a big thing to remember) I cried all the day long , and my parents were pretty much confused : maybe they've seen a bad omen in fact that this is the way I meet my first day of study. But I do not believe in omens, and everything was quite well. My Susy has only 6 years left before her first day in school.. I already start to worry)

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:20 pm

you know it is underswtandable that you are worried and you want your kid to be happy and simply a star there... But your child has to do it himself, to show himself from the good sight... your task is to be near, but not to live for your kid.. STay apart there..

Return to “Fathers’ section”