The first day at school

Aaron365

Re: The first day at school

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:10 pm

The first day at school is a very important day in the life of every child and, of course, every parent. Studing at school is a very important period for children. They can make new friends, they get new knowledege and many other different things. Parents should be very attentive to their children and talk with them, ask about the past day at school. Communicate with your children and everything would be good.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:26 pm

To be honest I have never had the same situations because my child is so small . But ultimately I can say that it is important period in life of your children and you. In any case you should support your baby. Because it is new environment for him.. It is true that school gives kids not only the knowledge that were collected by human kind during its history. It also gives the child the social experience and forms his behaviour, social habits. It is important to know the limit up to which you can interfere in that process.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:48 am

Hello everybody and everyone who has gathered here today. I am eager to discuss this topic for discussion for sure. First school year for children is something new in their lives. And we as parents should take part in this new occasion in their lives. It is important to make clear and to explain your baby that it is important to be attentive and polite when he is at school. Schooling is a new stage in children's and we as parents should support them. Be close to them and of course teach them how to live in this world.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:48 pm

I think that this is very nervous day for both for you and for yur child and i think that you all need just try to explain your child from the first day at school that he is the same like the other people around him , despite that fact that he has two fathers. i think that nowadays thi is common situation and there are many people who are living in such way .i think that your child will understand you and you will find together the solution to the all of this stuff. i think that you need just support your own child during the school period and with the time he will know that he is common like the other people around him.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:16 pm

I want to say that when your child enters a new environment filled with unfamiliar people it can cause anxiety for children and their parents as well! For parents even more. I can give you some pieces of advice which helped me a lot. First of all you should teach your child some elementary skills. Before the school time I visited school and classroom with my kid several times. Also we got to know our teachers. We also created our own ritual: we rubbed noses and then hugged. Also it is necessary to show your child that you don’t worry. And for the fact that children forget about their fears faster than their parents it is really so.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:49 pm

Very useful for a child to listen. Do not criticize your child, even if he writes badly, slowly finds sloppy. Take into account the temperament of your child in the period of adaptation to school. It is very difficult for active children to sit in one place for a long time, and for slow it is hard to get used to the school rhythm. Encourage a child not only for educational success. Any moral encouragement, words of encouragement from the adults help the child feel important in some activity. Never compare your child - it will lead to increased pride, or to envy and fall of self-esteem. Well, do not worry, because you have to start to learn to let go your child.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:05 pm

It's the most important. Make sure that your chield have all his school supplies, such as folders, paper, pencils, and pens. Your school will most likely have the list online, at a store, or you could pick it up from the school. If you can't find a list, just get what you think you'll need. Get your schedule before the first day of school, this saves your son from getting lost. Look over it a few times before the first day of school, or visit the school and take a look around. Plan out what youur son is going to wear and what you will need for class. Good luck t both of you!)))))))))))))
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:46 am

Good morning dudes. The first day at school is something that your baby will remember during the whole life. There are new feelings, emotions, new people as well.. You should support your baby in this important day of their lives. it is true of course that school gives kids not only the knowledge that were collected by human kind during its history. It also gives the child the social experience and forms his behaviour, social habits. It is important to know the limit up to which you can interfere in that process. In this age kid starts to learn the life by himself.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:10 pm

i think that you need just try to support your child and explain what is right and what is wrong. i think that you need just teach yourself and you will get the right way of the behavior with the own child with the time. i hope that there you will be happy with the all right recommendations and with the positive changes in the life. because if you will change your way of the life you will change all the life of your family and i think that this is one of the best ways to prepare your child for the school. i hope that you will see all the difference before and after and you will be happy with the all positive changes in the life.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:23 am

i think that you shall understand that the first day of school is the hardest for your child because everything is new but think that you know it without me.
of course the child needs your support and i think that you can give this support to your child and you can help your child to overcome the fear of everything and the fear of new and the fear of school because if you do not do it then i think that your child would hate school and you may have problems with it, i think that you know what i am talking about.

Return to “Fathers’ section”