My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Easton

Re: My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:33 pm

there are a lot of reasons why the child may cry and i think that you shall think about them. firs of all your child may be hungry and it is the real reason why he may cry a lot. then he may also want you to change the diapers. i also know that some children cry when their children spend a little time with them and they want more. i think that it also may be the reason of it. and also some children cry without any reason, they just cry and that is it, it may not mean that you are doing something wrong.
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:31 pm

Oh, my God, man it is quite silly of you thinking that you are wrong somewhere.. these are kids and they sometimes cry.. Be patient and do not make yourself feel bad about it.. they do it quite often, whenever they like or do not like something these kids cry) it is okay)
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:57 am

WSell maybe you do, but do not forget that you are a new here, i mean new among fathers and cannot be sure about al your actions. and the next point is - kids always cryes, that is their so to say main job. be aware of that, my friend and never feel guilty.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Brendon_L wrote:and the next point is - kids always cryes, that is their so to say main job.

Good job they have! And how about eating and toilet?:) I think that is their jobs as well! Man, they have a plenty to do, right?:) You are not correct that crying is their job actually... the kid does not cry, when everything is fine, and he does feel completely comfortable. If the child cries, some of its necessities are not fulfilled. If you will not mind the child cries at once, they may be some greater problems later. Though, I am being silly.. I have never seen the person who could simply tolerate child's cries.. that is one of the most alarming and irritating sounds I've heard in my life)
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:37 pm

I do not think that you did something really wrong, you know... you must know that kids in general are used to crying and you cannot do anything with that untill they themselves decide to stop.. but o caurse there are some occasions, when you may be guilty.. still i do not think they are so serious.
Miller

Postby Miller » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Crying may be a signal of inconvenience. If you use reusable diapers, the baby crying will notify parents that diaper is wet and irritates his skin. When the baby is cold, it starts crying in a sudden shriek, which gradually turns into a long quiet whine, accompanied by the movement of hands and legs, hiccups. The child may cry when he is hungry. Many children of the first months of life, suffering from intestinal colic. Such weeping is characterized by shrill cries, between which there are short breaks. Long whimpering cries, especially at night, crying for no apparent reason - not so much evidence of the disease, as high nervous excitability of the child. As you begin to distinguish the crying baby, it will be easier to react to it.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:04 pm

you really exegerate. kids usually cry and i do not see anything wrong here. i may say that you do reeeeaally love the kid and thatr is why you want him never cry. but it is impossible. kids can not speak, that is why that is how they speak with you. ;) ;)
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Miller wrote:As you begin to distinguish the crying baby, it will be easier to react to it.

It is interesting that you mentioned it) I noticed that during the time we have had our Susan - for almost a year, we learned to distinguish different kinds of her cries. these days, when we hear the cries, we can tell with the probability of 90% what does she want) Like if the cries would be a some kind of the language) Or maybe this is telepathics or something? Anyway, you are right saying that in time parents learn to understand what does the child want even by the cries of their baby. When she will grow up and start to talk , we will ask her, if we were right in interpreting.
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:12 pm

actually it may be the reason of it because in such a way the child communicates with you, he gives you the signs that he needs something or he wants to change the diaper, or he wants to eat, or he feels the pain. there may be a lot of reasons for it and i think that you shall know what may be the reason of the child's cry. but i know that sometimes children may just cry with no reasons, just because they do not like something but you would never know what is it. i think that you shall not worry about it and everything would be alright. i wish you good luck.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:04 pm

Williams wrote:actually it may be the reason of it because in such a way the child communicates with you

Not really. It is pretty easy to distinguish - when does the kid want to communicate - and when he does want to tell you something is wrong.. You will not confuse the simple baby mumbling and hysteric cried. It is the same thing to try to handle the baby - as to handle the animal. I hope parents will forgive me for such a comparison) Neither first - nor the second ones can not show you what is wrong with them actually. They can only cry, or scowl. So you need to be really attentive - and you need to know the usual reasons for the kids cries.

Return to “Fathers’ section”