My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Martin_T

My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Postby Martin_T » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:40 am

I think that children can make everybody happy. But what should I do when my child cries? I understand that it is normal and a lot of parents have the same problem, but I really can't stand when my little baby cries! I've heard that babies can have special cries when they want to eat, sleep or they need their diapers to be changed! Do you know such secrets and what do you do when your baby cries?
Richard

Re: My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Postby Richard » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:18 pm

I don't think that your child cries all the time. Maybe he feels uncomfortable or he ate something bad. Believe me, children cry from time to time and it is really normal. But if you have some doubts you always can go to a doctor. He will examine your baby and if something is wrong, he will prescibe the treatment!
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:04 am

A cry is the only possible way for the child to keep the contact with the outer world, to keep it informed of its needs and condition. The child cry is a good sign in most cases - even if that does sound weird. Cry is the first thing that mother and medics want to hear after the birth - that means that he baby started to breathe - and that is it more or less healthy. When the child is born silent - that is a very bad sign. Later on the child cries when it wants to inform you of some kind of need and discomfort. the child cries - then make sure it is fed, the temperature in the room is ok, the sheets are clean. If the child cries - and you cannot determine the reason - that is a reason to call the doctor.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:49 pm

when the child is crying - it informs people around that something is wrong. It may me that it is hungry - though a good parent has the nutrition schedule - and it will never come to that. It may mean that you need to change the diapers It may mean that it is too cold or too hot . It may mean that it simply wants to feel its parent, you should take the kid on your hands. If the crying do not stop - measure the temperature, observe the condition of mucous membranes and skin. If you cannot understand what is wrong - and cries do not stop for a long time - it is better to call to the ambulance. The babies have very fast metabolism - and rapid changes can occur in a single hour. It is better not to take any chances.
Prescot

Postby Prescot » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Children always cry especially when they are little and parents often worry thinking about the worst things. Your child by his cry can inform you that something is wrong. Also he may try to show you that he needs you, needs you kiss or hug. Maybe it’s time to nurse him. Maybe he is afraid of something. There are really so many reasons when a child cries. You should try to soothe him. You can feed him or change the diaper. You can sing a song or you can just hold him. By such crying you become closer to your child and him to you because when you understand his cry you understand him. It is just a way of communication!
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:26 pm

Do not be too nervous about it, do not be you know "too too mummy" ike. The kids are the kids and they usually cry. well, characters are different and your child perhaps likes to attract attention with help of his own built-in engine))))))) do ot matter so much)))
Chase

Postby Chase » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:22 am

do not worry about it , the fact that your child cries does not mean that you do something wrong. sometimes children just want to cry because of something, but in most cases they do not because they want something and they show it, or something aches and they cry because of it. if you notice that your child is constantly crying then you have to think bout visiting the doctor, in order to examine the child. you know that it also may be the process of teething. it is very painful for the child
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:43 pm

I remember my parents told me, that I was a really noisy kid) The only think that could calm me down, is my mother took me on her hands and started to sing.. .Maybe your kid really just has such a temper?:) then, after you checked that everything else is fine, try this trick! Just take the kid on your hands, and sing something to him. If that will not give the result, then I really don't know.. Go and see the doctor.. there must be a reason why the kid cries all the time. I can assure you that babies do not do that just to piss off all the people around) Or maybe your child is unique in that way?:)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:07 pm

Take the child on your hands, sing something to the child with a soft voice,., learn a few lullabies. Or there is another way. I mentioned in another post here that my hands have some kind of magic in them. when I take a crying baby on my hands, it falls asleep within a minute. Some friend of mine even call me the Sand Man, as a joke) I do not know how, but that really works) So if you live somewhere in LA, you can call me - I will come at once, and your child will fall asleep, and it will see only good dreams, I can assure you in that)Fifty bucks for one call, discounts on Tuesdays)
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:05 pm

The most terrible thing in the whole world is when the baby cries. But what even worse it is when you don't know the reason and even can guess. That's awful but still we should deal with that. You must feel your child and try to detect when he/she cries because of the Hunger, or when he/she wants to have a diaper be changed or when a child is teething. Also the child can have stomach ache. There are thousands of reasons. Notice the diet, behavior and mood of the child and everything will be okay. Good luck! Have a nice day!
P.s. Don't forget about hugs! Everyone likes hugs! :D

Return to “Fathers’ section”