My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Lui

Re: My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi there dudes!!! Of course I am glad to meet you here again. I would like to state that there are many many different reasons why small child can cry. A cry is the only possible way for the child to keep the contact with the outer world, to keep it informed of its needs and condition. The child cry is a good sign in most cases - even if that does sound weird. You know if it is often.. Maybe your baby has something horrible and he suffer from pain.. You should really pay attention to this fact don't forget about it
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:30 pm

The child cry is a good sign in most cases - even if that does sound weird. Cry is the first thing that mother and medics want to hear after the birth - that means that he baby started to breathe - and that is it more or less healthy. When the child is born silent - that is a very bad sign. Later on the child cries when it wants to inform you of some kind of need and discomfort. the child cries - then make sure it is fed, the temperature in the room is ok, the sheets are clean. If the child cries - and you cannot determine the reason - that is a reason to call the doctor.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:37 pm

I know that there are a lot of reasons why the child may cry and i think that you shall think about them. firs of all your child may be hungry and it is the real reason why he may cry a lot.
then he may also want you to change the diapers. i also know that some children cry when their children spend a little time with them and they want more. i think that it also may be the reason of it. and also some children cry without any reason, they just cry and that is it, it may not mean that you are doing something wrong.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Babies and toddlers under the age of two communicate best through crying. Often they'll also make movements that can help you decode what they're trying to tell you. This means you should listen and watch closely when you begin to hear the first sounds of a cry. By the age of 12 to 18 months, most children have some basic communication skills that can develop with your encouragement. When you know how to translate a baby's cry, what to do about it, and how to encourage a crying toddler to communicate more clearly, handling a fussy youngster will be much easier and less stressful.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:12 pm

My greetings for all fellows who are online here. I Agree that your son or daughter really can be afraid of something. HHere you simply should find out the certain reason.. Of course there are really so many reasons when a child cries. You should try to soothe him. You can feed him or change the diaper. You can sing a song or you can just hold him. By such crying you become closer to your child and him to you because when you understand his cry you understand him. If you understand him it will be easier to get rid of it.
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:57 am

you should not worry beforehand. It happens with everyone and with all parents that their baby cries . Lorry is right that the child cries when it wants to inform you of some kind of need and discomfort. the child cries then make sure it is fed, the temperature in the room is ok, the sheets are clean. If the child cries and you cannot determine the reason that is a reason to call the doctor.
Doctor will help you in any not understandable situations be sure in it.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:59 pm

It may me that it is hungry - though a good parent has the nutrition schedule - and it will never come to that. It may mean that you need to change the diapers It may mean that it is too cold or too hot .
It may mean that it simply wants to feel its parent, you should take the kid on your hands. If the crying do not stop - measure the temperature, observe the condition of mucous membranes and skin. If you cannot understand what is wrong - and cries do not stop for a long time - it is better to call to the ambulance. The babies have very fast metabolism - and rapid changes can occur in a single hour.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:47 pm

My son cries not so often and you know I am pretty because of it. Maybe there are really quite many reasons why youe baby can cry. Maybe he is afraid of something. There are really so many reasons when a child cries. You should try to soothe him. You can feed him or change the diaper. You can sing a song or you can just hold him. Maybe you should change his diaper or try to feed him. Apart from it your baby maybe just want to pay your attention. Here you should be very attentive my friends
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:07 am

Orientation to correctness makes children of this age the most susceptible to mastering the technology of right normal life. The right life, the child assimilates, it turns out that those who build it themselves, think about how to live better, work on the creation of their own lives. At this age, the child easily and quickly takes possession of many craft skills: sewing, knitting, working with a tool, a computer, other equipment.The child begins to realize the discrepancy in adults of words and deeds, and experiences it very painfully. It is better not to promise, if you are not sure that you will be able to fulfill the promised. It is difficult to explain the reason, leaving the explanation gives rise to distrust, which in the teenage years will lead to alienation between you and the child.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:16 am

Or there are conflicts during each holiday, vacation, repair, because the role of the organizer of this event by default, unknowingly attributed to another spouse, and he, in turn, may not even guess about the partner's expectations. Therefore, all newlyweds who intend to marry or those who have long been married but are in a constant situation of family war, psychologists offer to discuss with each other the following questions (see the Appendix to the article) in order to eliminate all possible causes of quarrels and misunderstandings .

Return to “Fathers’ section”