My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Lui

Re: My sweet child cries. Maybe I did something wrong?

Postby Lui » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi there dudes!!! Of course I am glad to meet you here again. I would like to state that there are many many different reasons why small child can cry. A cry is the only possible way for the child to keep the contact with the outer world, to keep it informed of its needs and condition. The child cry is a good sign in most cases - even if that does sound weird. You know if it is often.. Maybe your baby has something horrible and he suffer from pain.. You should really pay attention to this fact don't forget about it
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:30 pm

The child cry is a good sign in most cases - even if that does sound weird. Cry is the first thing that mother and medics want to hear after the birth - that means that he baby started to breathe - and that is it more or less healthy. When the child is born silent - that is a very bad sign. Later on the child cries when it wants to inform you of some kind of need and discomfort. the child cries - then make sure it is fed, the temperature in the room is ok, the sheets are clean. If the child cries - and you cannot determine the reason - that is a reason to call the doctor.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:37 pm

I know that there are a lot of reasons why the child may cry and i think that you shall think about them. firs of all your child may be hungry and it is the real reason why he may cry a lot.
then he may also want you to change the diapers. i also know that some children cry when their children spend a little time with them and they want more. i think that it also may be the reason of it. and also some children cry without any reason, they just cry and that is it, it may not mean that you are doing something wrong.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:46 pm

Babies and toddlers under the age of two communicate best through crying. Often they'll also make movements that can help you decode what they're trying to tell you. This means you should listen and watch closely when you begin to hear the first sounds of a cry. By the age of 12 to 18 months, most children have some basic communication skills that can develop with your encouragement. When you know how to translate a baby's cry, what to do about it, and how to encourage a crying toddler to communicate more clearly, handling a fussy youngster will be much easier and less stressful.

Return to “Fathers’ section”