Punishments for the child, their types and consequences

Natan

Re: Punishments for the child, their types and consequences

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:58 pm

You can also switch a person's attention from fear to joy, with joy to worry, from aggression to fear or joy, depending on the situation. The main thing is to draw the necessary picture in your head or in the head of another person, which would cause the necessary emotion, in return for what he is experiencing. So you can lead a person to the desired state, for example, to a state of rest. In other articles, I will talk in detail about how this is done - how to manage your own or someone else's emotional state. This tool, as I said, is very thin, therefore it is rather difficult to describe it briefly. We will discuss it with you later.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:31 pm

But the main thing is that with this life we ​​all develop, someone in the greater, someone to a lesser extent, the one who whines and complains, of course develops less actively than those who do not whine and take reality and slowly and quietly adjust it to myself, changing everything in such a way that it suits them. For example, you have children, for example, they are also sitting around your neck, and they are also parasites, well, you will not get rid of them if you are a normal person, not a social outcast. Rather, you will try to make your life more productive materially, in order to feed, dress, shoe your children, pay for their studies
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:18 am

Also a very common reason why men change. This desire arises mainly in the complexed and insecure men. Without imagining anything, they want to fill the inner emptiness with insignificant external achievements, seeing in this the only opportunity for them to become more meaningful, first of all in their own eyes by people. But there are also men who do it by conviction and even with some degree of aggressiveness, as they are sure that self-assertion due to numerous sexual victories is a manifestation of the strong qualities of a man
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:04 am

And yet, despite this, honesty is also not uncommon, is not it, let's say I do not use any kind of psychological tricks to manipulate my readers, otherwise you would read in my articles not something unusual and unusual for you, but what you want to read.
If all people were weak, or their moral principles would not be considered a lie, from a negative point of view, I'm afraid friends, our life with you, would turn into a nightmare.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:58 pm

Such a pathology of thinking as autism is very often observed in mentally unhealthy people, for example in schizophrenics who see the world around them in the form of hallucinations and illusions that are far from reality. Autism is a special kind of thinking that gives a false impression of the surrounding reality, and it also forces a person to make wrong conclusions, clouding his mind. There are people who occupy a border position between the norm of thinking and pathology, they have such kinds of states as hypnotic state, hallucinations, delusions.

Return to “Fathers’ section”