Punishments for the child, their types and consequences

Samuel Hunt

Re: Punishments for the child, their types and consequences

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:46 pm

I have always been against all the kinds of tortures, punishments and all this stuff. It is wrong from the point of breeding. You will not develop any good features in a child except anger and hatred. Stop doing it! If you want a child to stop doing something just tell him gently that it is wrong and nobody does it.
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:34 pm

i do not really think that it is normal to spank your child ad i would never let the person do it. it is not kind, it is really very violent and you do not know what it would lead to. i understand that sometimes children do not want to listen to the parents and d o really stupid things. but you are the parents, and they shall do it , i think that you shall talk to them very much when you notice that the are dong something not really right.and i am sure that it would help you to improve the behavior of your child. i do not think that this way of punishment may really work, you would just spoil your relations with the child and that is it.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Williams wrote:and i am sure that it would help you to improve the behavior of your child

It will not , unfortunately, at least not in all the cases. Child is always testing the outer world. Your words, in the very beginning, mean nothing to him. He did something bad, for example. You reprimanded him. Then - he did it again, just to see what is going to happen. If you are simply going to reprimand him again - he is going to see that there is nothing bad in doing this thing, at least for him v- and he will take it as a funny game. But if you are going to spank him - he will know that repeating his actions he will cause himself more pain. That does work.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:24 am

recently i faced a very wrong situation connected with punishment. well, you know my sis is a teacher and she is a headtheacher of one form here. a girl was greatly beaten by her aunt (she is living with grandma apart from parents who are working a bit far) just because she wanted to be treated better than a slave.. and this aunt was trying to make my sis believe that it was a normal way of punishment.. that is why let me say, that i am greatly against corporal punishment. the girl is really stressed and now is afraid of being alone :cry: :cry:
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:26 am

Good morning dear readers and attentive listeners :P :P :P I sincerely happy to greet all of you who are here on this resource. :mrgreen: I know two ways of punishment.Psychological punishment and physical punishment. It is true that the punishment should be proportionate to the age and severity of the child's fault. Postpone the punishment it means forming a child's anxiety, fear and depression is a way to neurosis. You can not punish the children, arriving in a state of excitement. But the one thing I can say I am against physical punishment.
Kreg32

Postby Kreg32 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:17 pm

it i one of the hardest things if you are the parent and i know it. it is hard to think about the punishment for the child and I think that you know it. Of course i this not easy but in general can tell you that it is just natural thing and I think that all people are doing it and that is why it shall not be a problem for you. I think that in most the cases it depends on the situation and that is why you shall think about the possible punishment from the situation. I think that you can not apply all the time same one. but still if you are a parent then you shall feel the responsibility.
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Hmm a little bit difficult theme for discussion.Punishments can be different you know. I agree that the punishment should be proportionate to the age and severity of the child's fault. Postpone the punishment - it means forming a child's anxiety, fear and depression - is a way to neurosis. You can not punish the children, arriving in a state of excitement. All in all my attitude to punishment is quite different. Especially if we speak about physical punishment. I am exactly against it... Without any words and doubts.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:36 pm

As for me, I can shout a little bit, but it is slightly, only when I really lose control for a second, but to hit a child is a very bad punnishment. Resently I read an article, where it was said that when a parent hits his child for something, a child doesn't know for what his parent bits him, the child only feels the pain which was caused to him and that's all. I think if you want to bring up a confident and successful person, then do not shout or beat your child. You should be patient and try to explain your child what he did wrong. It would be a good effect if you'll talk to your child.
James

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:22 pm

Hi my friends. I agree that there are many kinds of punishments but personally for me it would be rather better to use the mental one. But in any case not physical punishment!! I also read somewhere that the psychological means of influence are really effective, when you know how to use them, till some age, of course. but if to use that wisely when the kid is small , and it is really right that it would be no need for them in the older age. You need to teach the kid all time, but not raise a hand or use any physical punishment. You will have problems in future. .
SteveS

Postby SteveS » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:21 am

I can shout my child when he doesn't listen to me, but I know that it would't change anything. So if I want my child to understand that he did something wrong, then I try to become patient and I just try to talk to my child and totell him what he did wrong. I think parents should talk to their children but not beat.

Return to “Fathers’ section”