Punishments for the child, their types and consequences

Felix

Re: Punishments for the child, their types and consequences

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:26 am

it is normal to spank your child ad i would never let the person do it. it is not kind, it is really very violent and you do not know what it would lead to.
i understand that sometimes children do not want to listen to the parents and d o really stupid things. but you are the parents, and they shall do it , i think that you shall talk to them very much when you notice that the are dong something not really right.and i am sure that it would help you to improve the behavior of your child.
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:36 am

Well well well. I even do not know what exactly to mention here. I am so proud of my babies and truly say I don't have any troubles with them . I hope I will never face with them in future. I understand that punishment should be in each upbringing but it is important to choose the right punishment. I have never forgotten the main aim of upbringing. But I understand that many people use physical punishments. But for what.. I can not even imagine its conclusions and negative influences in future.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:51 pm

to develop a common educational methodology - the key to successful education. If any item you cannot agree, it is not necessary to argue and discuss them with the child, and even more so - to speak out critically against the spouse.
Moreover, it is not necessary to turn the child's misconduct in the public domain - no discussions with friends and their own parents. Observances of family secrets are more likely to contribute to non-repetition of the act, because the child thus receives non-verbal information from the parent that he believes in individuality and randomness
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:43 am

Here you are :roll: :roll: I'm against such methods in upbringing and even bad and cruel words is not a way out of this situation when you might explain your child what is worthy of his actions or what no. There is no good idea to try to clap your baby or in a cruel form to forbid something for him. It won't solve the main proble. There are many other ways which can help you to teach or to bring up baby. Physical punishments are not actual and helpful method in upbringing to my mind
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:06 pm

I am glad to be here today too!!!I can't find explonation why people allow themselves to rise a hand to their children. I think that physical punishment will lead to sad conclusions and actually not for best, because your baby will not be open with you, he will be afraid of you, and there are many other things that can cause exactly your way in upbringing. I mean physical punishments. I am against such methods. Because it just leads to horrible consequences. Well actually it is really not good method.
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:16 am

It is very important, especially during this period, that the methods of raising a child of primary school age, adopted in the family and preschool educational institution, do not contradict the school approach. This is the time of greatest anxiety and close attention on the part of parents to the learning process.
In secondary school, as a rule, it is almost impossible to influence the choice of teachers. Therefore, parents can only hope that the pedagogical team is able to fully engage in the upbringing of a child of school age.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:27 am

Some believe that the wedding does not oblige to anything and the birth of children. Men walk like rolling the field without "rooting", and women are indulging them in this.
According to statistics in our country, every third child grows up in an incomplete family, therefore does not receive a full-fledged upbringing, which is possible only if there are also mums, like women and dads, like men, with all their inherent gender characteristics.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sat May 26, 2018 8:41 am

I will like to say something although I am not a father yet but actually I would like to say that punishments should be correct actually and of course never spoil your baby. I remember the fact that if you want your baby is punished try to do it at home, not on the eyes of others. It would be great to my mind. Apart from it I recommend to avoid such methods like physical punishments, swear words and other cruel methods of upbringing. I understand that we are different people, we are different parents and hsve different approaches but actually we should be loyal
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:20 pm

The egoist can not have a normal family, it is basically impossible, even if the family exists, it will be an unhappy family, a totalitarian family, and there is no question of happiness in that case. In my practice, I had to deal with many married couples, and now people write me about their family problems, which are based on selfishness. If it is pronounced in both spouses, then the marriage usually disintegrates very quickly, or it may be something reminiscent of a family in which, of course, there are no family values.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:12 am

Therefore, in order to give you something new in this sense, I suggest that you think about another fact: a successful person is a person who gets what he has conceived. Do not neglect my request to think independently on this, I will certainly give you all the answers in this article that I want to give, but still, since you read an article on psychology, you should delve into everything that I'm telling you here, for only this will allow you realize my words and change to another wave. Otherwise it will be like my treat you with hot ready-made pies, which you can and will be nice to eat, but you will not learn them

Return to “Fathers’ section”