When and how to wean a baby from the bottle?

Kane

Re: When and how to wean a baby from the bottle?

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:19 am

Great thinkers of the human race, pointed to the unconsciousness of people, in which they do all those bad deeds for themselves, completely not understanding what they are doing. I fully agree with this, I would only add to this the weakness of people, as a reason, which motivates not the most reasonable actions for oneself. Some of my childhood friends have gone into the world of crime, in which deception, of course, is also there, but unlike a legitimate world, the deception is much more severe.
Elijah Scott

Postby Elijah Scott » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:56 pm

Many toddlers become realy attached to the bottles. By the way, you should try mixing water with milk in the bottle. Every day you should increase the percentage of water in the bottle. Step bt step, only water will be in the bottle. You can also ask your parents , how they dealt with it. It's challenging but I don't know any couple who couldn't handle with it.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Yes, do not say, but all our sensations are interpreted by us, primarily due to the analysis to which we will subject them, but consciously or unconsciously we will do it, is another matter. If we talk about most people, then of course there can not be any awareness of either a carrot or a whip, people did not come to this accidentally.
So our feelings with you, and this is the main conclusion to which I want to bring you, are formed on the basis, not so much of our sensations as on the basis of our analysis and the ultimate identification of these sensations, that is, on the associations that they evoke in us .
Lythind

When and how to wean a baby from the bottle

Postby Lythind » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Every child loves to mess around in the sand, stroking cats and dogs, bring home from the street various items. It is clear that after such a study the hands of your child cannot be clean, so the main task of the parents - to teach the child to wash them. How to do it? Is it enough to have a simple talk with a child? How do you teach a child to wash his hands?

Return to “Fathers’ section”