When the parents have different approaches to upbringing

Felix

Re: When the parents have different approaches to upbringing

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:25 am

How the parents can decide what is the best way for the child?
The main problem here is that both of these people will think that only one of them is right - and that will lead to constant quarrels.
People should be more solemn, and be able to have the compromise. Who knows - maybe this idea with the family counselling is not such bad in this case - perhaps this one will work?
Romario

Postby Romario » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:13 pm

Of course right you are that many people have many approaches and methods how to bring up their children. I think that parents should greatly pay attention to it because upbringing is everything. This is hard to do in a world with so many competing demands. Good parents consciously plan and devote time to parenting. They make developing their child’s character their top priority. Once you're a parent, you have to learn to put your priorities below your children's, and to make the sacrifice but do not forget that your upbringing can be for your baby's sake for sure. Methods should be humany.
Duke

Postby Duke » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:44 pm

First of all, all your suggestions in the upbringing of the kid must be based on the care about the kid - what is going to be better for him. then you need to understand, if you do see this point the same way.
That is important. If the goal is the same - then the problems almost solved. Then you need to decide, if you have the same ways of achieving that goal. That is pure technical problem, I think. Anyway, in the end, if you were together long enough to have the kid, you are going to find some kind of a decision, a compromise.
Tyler

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:14 pm

How are you boys???I think that quite all parents, exactly all parents use some certain approaches in their upbringing. But apart from all these facts I must admit that upbringing should be suitable for the age and children's development. For example I am against physical punishments, and some other cruel ways in children's upbringing. But not all parents really understand that such approaches can be harmful and painful for your baby. It is natural when parents have different approaches
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:41 pm

If you are a responsible parent you will be lucky to bring up worthy person. I think that there are many actions good parents should not do. And the first one is physical punishments. It doesn't matter wherever you are at home or on public. Physical punishments is what parents should not do in any case. There are many different other way how to bring your child in a good way. All parents have different approaches as for upbringing, but not all of them do it in a correct way
Davis

Postby Davis » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:14 am

In addition to the mental disorders that cause the Internet addiction, there are a lot of health problems associated with low physical activity.
In this regard, the efforts of parents and educators should be combined to promote healthy lifestyles. Children need to offer an interesting alternative in the form of various clubs and sports sections. For its part, the school should also strengthen its role, showing the benefits of friendly behavior and a healthy lifestyle.
Joel

Postby Joel » Sun May 13, 2018 6:26 am

Emancipated woman of the West is more pleasant to consider herself the only one and if the husband or beloved makes an adultery, he perceives as betrayal, insult, meanness.
Recently, the notion of "civil marriage" is heard more often, in the language of law enforcement bodies such a marriage is called - cohabitation, and its members are cohabitants, that is, people who for some reason live together. Sometimes such cohabitation lasts for years and there are children in it.
Daniel89

Postby Daniel89 » Sun May 27, 2018 10:08 pm

So it is just my dream to be a dad and i try to find out everyhhing about being a dad!!!I would like to say that punishments should be correct actually and of course never spoil your baby. I remember the fact that if you want your baby is punished try to do it at home, not on the eyes of others. It would be great to my mind. Apart from it I recommend to avoid such methods like physical punishments, swear words and other cruel methods of upbringing. I understand that we are different people, we are different parents and have different approaches. It is natural. :? :?
Adrian

Postby Adrian » Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:25 pm

From this misunderstanding, it is often those people who are forced to put up with others, their innumerable desires, and they eventually lead to total loneliness. An important role is played by respect, closely related to selfishness, this aspect of human behavior, at its own will, gives significance and value to all members of its family.Respect gives some kind of equality in the family to everyone, both to the spouses and their children, who do not feel power over themselves, expressed in their dependence on their parents, but feel their importance to them, which we can call love.
Caleb

Postby Caleb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:17 am

Understand that here the main thing, the main thing here is just to do what you think is necessary, and the result will be in any case, it's another matter what it will be, but I'm still satisfied with anything. Now on a paid basis, I consult fourteen people, from time to time questions come to a free consultation, and in fact just a year ago I just created my site, and with my own hands, although I could pay for it. This, by the way, is very important, to be able to do everything yourself, at any rate, everything that is connected with your life very closely, because it indicates your opportunities, or rather their limitlessness.

Return to “Fathers’ section”