When the parents have different approaches to upbringing

Andreas_Maroon

Re: When the parents have different approaches to upbringing

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Just_R wrote: I know that you can object that those are the same things.

I am completely agree with you on this point. when the parent shows the kid its disrespect and irritation all the time - that can rather be called with the word "attention", but it is better for kid not to experience that kind of attention. When the parent is starting to be that way when he is with the kid all the time - it is better for them both to reduce the time they spend together. Then, perhaps, they are going to miss each other - and they will appreciate the time spent with each other more. Else way we are going to have another disaster in the family.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:58 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote: it is better for them both to reduce the time they spend together.

There are people that are really able to love each other only on the distance, when they do live apart - and do see each other only when both of them have a strong desire to do that. I have a friend of that sort, for example. A person of an extraordinary intellect and really great temper.. But if we are staying together for more than several days - we are ready to kill each other) I think that something similar might be found between some of the kids and parents, however strange it may sound. Sometimes it is better to love each other on the distance...
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:48 pm

i know a lot about it but i think that you shall find a compromise. i think that there would always be one parent who would spend more time at work and he would not spend a lot of time with the child because he would earn money for the child. and that is why he would not have any influence. that is why that actually the approach of upbringing of the person who sits with the child really matters. of course you may talk a lot about it and try to combine both methods, it would be very comfortable for both of you. i wish you good luck with it.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Williams wrote:the approach of upbringing of the person who sits with the child really matters.

Perhaps you are right about that. When there is such division of the commitments - there is a point in this statement. But what if there is no division of that kind? How the parents can decide what is the best way for the child? The main problem here is that both of these people will think that only one of them is right - and that will lead to constant quarrels. People should be more solemn, and be able to have the compromise. Who knows - maybe this idea with the family counselling is not such bad in this case - perhaps this one will work?
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:11 pm

I know it is very difficult to grow up your child and to find the same approaches to upbringing because everyone of you thinks that your are right and know much more in it than your partner but you have to sit and to find the same points in your approaches and keep doing it together.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:27 pm

well here only you can help yourself, my friend. the thing is it is your family business and you must deside all problems connected with upbringing of a kid in the family circle and only this.. take your husband, partner or whatever and just discuss what you do not like in upbringing. you must listen yourself :!: :!:
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:49 pm

JackHunter3 wrote:well here only you can help yourself, my friend.

the first reasonable advise I see here! Thanks, dude - I am starting to believe in the human sanity once again) This is the type of the question, which can only be discussed between the partners in the couple. .. We can give you tons of the advises - but none of it may suite to you - even if it did work for someone else. You do have the partner, close friends, family - ask them! They know you better - and they will be able to find the best solution for you. In the same time they are going to share the responsibility for that decision - so they will think before giving the advise.
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:44 am

Here you are my dear friends!!!are you ready to start this day from the conversation with me??? I hope so))) I am in a gloom mood but it doesn't matter. I think that people face with such a problem..agree that first of all, you must not let the conflicts to influence on your kid. therefore, in order to keep your child from the psychological stress, when you and your husband do want to shout at each other you should leave the room, and preferably the house, to be sure that the kid will not hear your screams and shouts. It is really necessary to remember about your own experience and example.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:43 pm

As I understood, your child is very small, so in this age such things when child is crying I think you should come to him and to see whether everything is ok with your child. Children are crying when they are in pain or thomething is wrong with them. The most important thing for your child in this age is the calmness of the parents. So, do not fight and everything would be ok.
James

Postby James » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:28 pm

Good afternoon dear parents and all visitors of this nice and fantastic websites. All parents have different approaches and methods in the upbringing their children. And someone sees really good situations and methods but someone no and they find it normal as well. So guys I really strongly recommend you to be a good and responsible father because exactly from your upbringing will depend your children's life and the main aspect is that in future as usual parents complain that their children bad because of something... But they should understand that exactly because of them,!!!

Return to “Fathers’ section”