When the parents have different approaches to upbringing

SteveS

Re: When the parents have different approaches to upbringing

Postby SteveS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:12 pm

First of all I'd like to say, that when a child cries, it means that something bothers him, so that's why I think that it is very important to take your little child and try to calm him. Your child should feel that you love him. And secondly, you should agree with your hasbannd how to bring up your child.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:21 am

Here you are people!!! I am exactly glad to write again here and what about you??? Personally for me each person has different approaches in upbringing their children but not everyone can do it with in a good way you know... Sometimes it is even horrible for me to face with such parents who demand a lot from their children and especially when they use different punishments on public... I am against it you know and I think that physical punishments should not be included in children's upbringing...
Aaron365

Postby Aaron365 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:38 pm

If parents have different approaches to upbringing, than it can be a real problem. Because your child may not to know what to do if parents say different things for the same issue. So if you don't want to have problems in upbringing your child, than you should agrre how you would bring up your child.
Klaus1205

Postby Klaus1205 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:56 pm

Just talk with each other and find a compromise in question according to upbringing. I'm sure you will decide which points are more reasonable and you need to use it in your upbringing. Of course, you can read some books or talk with friends who have children but, in fact, everyone has his/her own experience. You can't be sure that this experience will help you.
Lui

Postby Lui » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:01 pm

It is not a wonder or something surprising that parents can have different approaches in upbringing. Because each person is other and each one has their own methods in upbringing. Everyone can have horrible faults. For example excessive demands, excessive strictness aare the most common problems that can lead to bad endings. lT this also applies to very serious errors that occur with the child through the fault of his parents. and because of your faults in upbringing your baby can really suffer
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:56 am

Good afternoon dear visitors of this website. It is really good that we have such important questions to discuss. I think that punishments should be in the upbringing but to be honest I am against physical punishments because I am sure that it will not lead to some positive results or so on. Responsible and good parents never use physical punishments in their upbringing as methods. It is important to know that maybe forbidding some actions, I mean computer or TV watching would be rather better than physical upbringing. But I can not state because everyone has their own methods in upbringing.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:19 pm

You know in order to keep your child from the psychological stress, when you and your husband do want to shout at each other - you should leave the room, and preferably the house, to be sure that the kid will not hear your screams and shouts. Second. If the quarrel becomes the fight - be aware that it is better to punch and kick your partner in such areas of his body, where the kind will not notice the bruises. The belly, for example. And, of course, when you are going to return to the house - make a look as if nothing happene.
Diego

Postby Diego » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:47 pm

when the parent shows the kid its disrespect and irritation all the time - that can rather be called with the word "attention", but it is better for kid not to experience that kind of attention.
When the parent is starting to be that way when he is with the kid all the time - it is better for them both to reduce the time they spend together. Then, perhaps, they are going to miss each other - and they will appreciate the time spent with each other more. Else way we are going to have another disaster in the family.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:11 pm

Being a parent is stressful but rewarding, and in order to be a good parent you must make good children. There's no universal definition for Good Children, but this article will provide some general advice. Pick the steps that you feel are most applicable. Teach your children the rules of your household (and those you want them to abide by). It may sound harsh, but you must bring boundaries into the house and do it early, because then they will be less upset when you punish them. Physical punishments are illegal in some locations and many people, including child care experts, don't believe in slapping children. Look into punishments and behaviour adjustment techniques such as the naughty-steps method, scoldings and the warning-warning-punishment technique.

Return to “Fathers’ section”