Public upbringing

Andreas_Maroon

Re: Public upbringing

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:15 pm

Just_R wrote:. Though there are exceptions.

there are for sure! one in a million) I do think of myself and of my partner as about the people who have lots of virtues - we are handsome, intelligent , talented.. But for some reason i doubt that we are going to be that lucky to have a genius kid)) We will be feeling lucky by having the kid at all actually) It is great when you see how your kid is overcoming you in all the things that you could achieve in life - but you did not. Anyway - here we are speaking about the most part of the kids, who do not have that talents. And in this case we need to think about the ways to develop those ones they do have.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:18 am

Andreas_Maroon wrote: And in this case we need to think about the ways to develop those ones they do have.

I was thinking the same thought, I wrote about that in some other topic. How do you think, how can you figure out - what is the thing that your kid does have the talent to? I mean - there are so many different arts, sciences, there will not be enough of the whole lifetime to try all of them) But in the same time we all want our kids to find themselves in the area of activity that suited them the most. Should we search again and again - or should we just rely on the blind luck - and not to torture the kid with lots of the schools and courses?
Samuel Hunt

Postby Samuel Hunt » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:04 pm

In my opinion it is necessary to send a child to a kindergarten because we live in society and if a child will not used to it from his childhood he can have problems in his future life. He can be uncertain, silent, confused every time when he sees people around him. So my advice to send him to a kindergarten!
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:08 pm

Samuel Hunt wrote:So my advice to send him to a kindergarten!

I am glad that you are agree with the majority, Sam) Were you in the kindergarten yourself? It happens that sometimes all those bad traits that you mentioned can be found even in the kids who are in the kindergarten, among their coevals. How would you act in that way? I wonder - is it necessary to consult a children psychologist, if your child is really too quite and timid... i really doubt that my son is going to be that way, but you never know. My father is a really timid person - and I've heard that the traits of character may be passed over the generation.
Williams

Postby Williams » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:51 am

i do not even know. i think that it is definitely worse to give your child to the kindergarten and i do not understand why you do not want to do it. actually i understand , you are afraid of bullies and rude children. that is for sure, but i think that your child may face them in the school too and that is why he has to be prepared, to know how to communicate with the other children, in my opinion it is rather very important and it plays very important role. but of course it is your choice, if you see that your child is not ready to it then i think that it is not worth it. good luck.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:03 pm

there is a couple that I know, straight people - but really tolerant. they do have a boy. And they have the kind of profession that makes them travel all the time. A year in one place - half of a year in another. they are travelling that way since the time before the birth of his son - and he is 8 years old already. I communicated with this kid - and I did not ever meet a kid that smart and opened. It seems that this is not a kid actually - but an adult person. What I wonder about - is how does this kid adapt to the constant changes of the living environment. He does not have constant friends, but he is still very happy.
JackHunter3

Postby JackHunter3 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:11 am

i do not see here any problem, you know? :? :? that is the same as going to school, you never ask whether you have or don't have to take your kid to a school, but you are asking whether you have or don't have to give a kid to a kindergarden... there is nothing bed here. there are people who know what they are doing 8-)
Benjamin123

Postby Benjamin123 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:21 am

Miller you said really good thing that every parent should remember that in addition to 3 years of age the socialization process begins which is the ability to build relationships in the society independently.. I must say that kindergarten is important place in upbringing our children, it is public education and it should be from the very childhood. In any case if your baby visits kindergartners so it would be rather easier for her or he to recognize himself on this social society!! 0so that's why I strongly recommend you to send your baby in the kindergarten.
Sam32

Postby Sam32 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:53 pm

I think if you can provide your child with all necessary knowledge at home, then you can leave her at home, but if you don't want some problems in communication, then you should bring your child to the playing ground, for your child to communicate with other children of her age.
Dan36

Postby Dan36 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:24 pm

I think it is up to you. You should think it over about all pros and cons of this hard question and then deside what would be better for you and for your child. First of aal you should remember, that nursery school can give your child the basis of studing and it would be easier for your child to communicate with pupils at school, if your child would learn how to communicate with other children in the kindergarten. You should take into account one more very interresting and important issue. If you'll stay your child at home, then one of you will have to quite your work and stay with your child.

Return to “Fathers’ section”