Public upbringing

Daren

Re: Public upbringing

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:41 pm

And now at all I have all the lies that cause contempt, for they use it very crooked and toothless, trying to deceive at times in such a primitive way that it frankly irritates. But people can look at lies through the prism of their stereotypes, you know how many people like to say that if you do not deceive, you will not live. And it's true, they, who claims this, will not live, if not deceived. Only here, if to be honest about this statement, even for ourselves, then it is necessary to recognize that a fool, if he does not deceive, will not live, because he not only does not know how, but he is not going to find out about it either.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:06 am

For them, love wins are a way of life. Women call these men a womanizer, and they are easy to recognize - these men give too much attention to other women.
If a woman converges with such a man, then she should not count on his faithfulness. Here it is important to understand that if a person has formed exactly this relation to relations with the opposite sex and in general to life, then this person will not be able to change, at least without his own desire.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:56 am

Initially, I, studying the principles of managing people by the powerful, saw the cynicism of the authorities, in its deception of the people, and this prompted me to tell people this deception. But then, I became more mature and more understanding when I came to the conclusion that people, they themselves want to be deceived, they can not live without it, they do not need a real world in which they act not at all supportive of the weak person laws. And this gave rise to a common ideology that lying is an excellent means of survival, both in terms of its use for its own purposes, and with regard to its application to one's own.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:55 pm

Some consider this scheme to be internal speech, which forms it, but this is the point of view of those who tend to the theory of the natural origin of human thinking. I see logic in any thought process, any thought, in my opinion, has its logical conclusion, but since thinking is formed on the basis of external data, the interpretation of which sometimes may be erroneous, then the scheme built in the person's head, according to his logic, can be nothing more than an adequate processing of external data.

Return to “Fathers’ section”